Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:49:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 125024 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1375 on: November 06, 2017, 06:33:41 AM »
« edited: July 08, 2018, 09:49:48 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule October 31-November 8 2016, Part 4

November 6
-Flight to Roanoke, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Roanoke, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Coal policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Tax policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Richmond, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Health care policy speech in Richmond, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Richmond, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Fairfax, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Energy policy speech in Fairfax, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Small government policy speech in Fairfax, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Newport News, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Chesapeake, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Norfolk, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-National security policy speech in Norfolk, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Virginia Beach, Virginia with Mitch McConnell
-Foreign policy speech in Virginia Beach, Virginia with Mitch McConnell :

Even though Barack Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal is allowing Iran (the biggest state-sponsor of terrorism) to get the necessary revenues from the lifting of the sanctions to keep sponsoring, supplying, funding and arming terrorist groups around the world, my opponent Elizabeth Warren still supports this anti-American deal. And even John Kerry, Obama's Secretary of State, has said during an interview on CNBC’s Squawk Box that he was sure that some of the money ultimately will end up with organizations involved in terrorism.

Among the terrorists sponsored by Iran, there are the Taliban, the same radical Islamic terrorists who made Afghanistan a safe haven for terrorism and gave sanctuary to Osama Bin Laden (the perpetrator of the 9/11 attacks). On August 1 2012, the Taliban opened an office in Zahedan, Iran. No wonder that the Quds Force, a special forces unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, has long provided small arms and training to the Taliban, which is helping them to derail Afghanistan's stability and to pursue their terrorist attacks against us and our allies. By aiding the Taliban, Iran's actions risk of making Afghanistan a terrorist haven again. Despite all of this, Senator Warren still supports the Iran nuclear deal.

[Crowd boos]

We can't tolerate such a scenario in which terrorist groups like ISIS, Al Qaida, the Taliban or the Hezbollah gets a safe haven for terrorism, which will hand them a base to organize and launch terrorist attacks against us and our allies. When I'm President of the United States, I will abolish the Iran nuclear deal in order to deprive Iran of the money they need to sponsor terrorism, which will deprive terrorists of weapons and money. That way, their ability to orchestrate successful terrorist attacks will decline and it will make a great contribution to our victory against global terrorism. We'r going to make sure that Iran will use its nuclear energy to create jobs for Iranians, not to build nuclear weapons and to strike us and our allies.

That's how we're going to defeat terrorism and to remove the Iranian nuclear threat without any war against Iran.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

-Flight to Minnetonka, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Minnetonka, Minnesota
-Economic policy speech at Cargill headquarters in Minnetonka, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Bayport, Minnesota
-Manufacturing policy speech in Bayport, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Granite Falls, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Olivia, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in North Mankato, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
-Flight to Hudson, Wisconsin
-Meet with voters in Hudson, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Tax policy speech in Hudson, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Glenwood City, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in New Richmond, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Small government policy speech in New Richmond, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Manufacturing policy speech in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Marshfield, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Wautoma, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Economic policy speech in Wautoma, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Berlin, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Eagle River, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Trade policy speech in Eagle River, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Neilsville, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Stanley, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Agriculture policy speech in Stanley, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Eagle River, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Health care policy speech in Eagle River, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Manufacturing policy speech in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Economic policy speech in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Free enterprise policy speech in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Portage, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Mequon, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Energy policy speech in Mequon, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Port Washington, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Manufacturing policy speech at Simplicity Manufacturing Company headquarters in Port Washington, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Foreign policy speech in Port Washington, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Economic policy speech in Port Washington, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Tax reform policy speech in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Infrastructure policy speech in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Viroqua, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in Onalaska, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Agriculture policy speech in Onalaska, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-Meet with voters in La Crosse, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
-National security policy speech in La Crosse, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Paul Ryan
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1376 on: November 06, 2017, 10:13:20 AM »
« Edited: January 07, 2018, 10:51:38 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to attract voters who selected foreign policy and terrorism as the most important issue, Marco Rubio's campaign broadcasts an ad attacking Elizabeth Warren on her support to the Iran nuclear deal that allowing Iran to keep sponsoring terrorist groups through the lifting of the sanctions.

The ad titled « Mistake » airs in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin

« Mistake » advertisement narration :

Narrator : Through the lifting of the sanctions, Barack Obama's Iran nuclear deal is allowing Iran, the world's biggest sponsor of global terrorism, to get the necessary revenues to keep sponsoring terrorist groups, which will ensure further terrorist attacks against America and our allies.

Even John Kerry, Obama's Secretary of State, said during an interview with CNBC that he was sure that some of the money will fall in the hands of terrorists.

John Kerry during his interview on CNBC : I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps) or of other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists.

Narrator : Among the terrorist groups sponsored by Iran, there are the Taliban, the same radical Islamic terrorists that made Afghanistan a safe haven for terrorism and who gave sanctuary to Osama Bin Laden (the perptrator of the 9/11 attacks) for years.

On August 1 2012, the Taliban opened an office in Zaehedan, Iran. No wonder that the Quds Force, a special forces unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guards that attempted to orchestrate a terrorist attack against the U.S. embassy in Azerbaijan in 2012, is providing weapons as well as training to the Taliban, which is helping them to reinforce their effort war, to destabilize the Afghan government and to pursue their terrorist attacks against us and our allies. By aiding the Taliban, Iran's actions risk of making Afghanistan a safe haven for terrorism again. Despite all of this, Elizabeth Warren still supports the Iran nuclear deal.

We can't tolerate such a scenario in which terrorist groups like ISIS, Al Qaida, the Taliban or the Hezbollah gets a safe haven for terrorism, which will hand them a base to organize and launch terrorist attacks against us and our allies. As President of the United States, Marco Rubio will abolish the Iran nuclear deal in order to deprive Iran of the money they need to sponsor terrorism, which will deprive terrorists of weapons and money. That way, their ability to orchestrate successful terrorist attacks will decline and it will make a great contribution to our victory against global terrorism. President Rubio will make sure that Iran will use its nuclear energy to create jobs for Iranians, not to build nuclear weapons and to strike us and our allies.

Marco Rubio for a stronger, freer, safer and victorious America.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1377 on: November 06, 2017, 10:15:05 AM »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to attract Hispanic voters and to encourage all Hispanic voters across America to come out and vote for Marco Rubio on Election Day, Rubio's campaign broadcasts a Spanish-language ad explaining why it is very important for all citizens to come out and vote for the sake of their future.

The ad titled « Honremos » airs in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington

« Honremos » advertisement narration :

Marco Rubio : Quiero agradecerles de todo corazon el apoyo que me han bridando y respetuosamente pedirles su voto. Nuestro participacion en esta elección demostrará que los sacrificios de nuestros padres y abuelos no fueron en vano y asegura que futuras generaciones puedan realizar su sueños honremos los sacrificios de previas generaciones, honremos la democracia y vamos todos a votar. Gracias y que Dios los bendigua. Que Dios bendigua los Estados Unidos de America.

Marco Rubio : Soy Marco Rubio y appruebo este mensaje.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1378 on: November 06, 2017, 11:54:53 AM »

What Pearcy did Part 3

Pearcy on the final 3 days of the campaign went on The Daily Show to appeal to young voters.

After that Pearcy and Rubio sent the final days campaigning with each other all the way to the final rally in Miami Florida on Election Eve.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1379 on: November 06, 2017, 01:43:26 PM »

Schedule Summary for Sherrod Brown

Sherrod Brown spent the run-up to Election Day campaigning in Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Iowa.

He also made campaign appearances for Russ Feingold (in Madison), Michael Bennett (In Denver), Catharine Cortez Masto (In Las Vegas), and Katie McGinty (in Harrisburg).
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1380 on: November 06, 2017, 01:44:57 PM »

OOC:  I may be jumping the gun, a little bit, but if NHI agrees to it, would everyone be interested in continuing to 2020 after this game?

(I already have who I want to run as in mind, assuming Warren doesn't win....)
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1381 on: November 06, 2017, 09:01:07 PM »

OOC:  I may be jumping the gun, a little bit, but if NHI agrees to it, would everyone be interested in continuing to 2020 after this game?

Yes I am all in for 2020!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1382 on: November 06, 2017, 09:07:58 PM »

Maybe sending a preview PM to all previous players (GoTfan, Wjx987 and CMB222), in addition to those playing now, and anyone else you feel would be interested is a good idea?
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1383 on: November 06, 2017, 09:56:30 PM »

Agreed

Maybe sending a preview PM to all previous players (GoTfan, Wjx987 and CMB222), in addition to those playing now, and anyone else you feel would be interested is a good idea?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1384 on: November 07, 2017, 09:46:31 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2018, 09:51:47 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule October 31-November 8 2016, Part 5

November 7
-Flight to Marquette, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Marquette, Michigan with family
-Meet with college voters at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, Michigan in an effort to attract young voters
-Manufacturing policy speech in Marquette, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan with family
-Trade policy speech in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Escanaba, Michigan with family
-Infrastructure policy speech in Escanaba, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Menominee, Michigan with family
-Tax policy speech in Menominee, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Houghton, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Crystal Falls, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Iron River, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Iron Mountain, Michigan with family
-Health care policy speech in Iron Mountain, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Frankfort, Michigan with family
-Tax reform policy speech in Frankfort, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Zilwaukee, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Saginaw, Michigan with family
-Energy policy speech in Saginaw, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Alma, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Ithaca, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Clare, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Gladwin, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Roscommon, Michigan with family
-Trade policy speech in Roscommon, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Tawas City, Michigan with family
-Foreign policy speech in Tawas City, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in East Tawas, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Mount Clemens, Michigan with family
-Free enterprise policy speech in Mount Clemens, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Warren, Michigan with family
-Rally with voters in Warren, Michigan for a GOTV speech given by Marco Rubio's mother Oriales Rubio :

As we approach Election Day during which the American people will have to decide who will lead our country, let me tell you a wonderful story. Sixty years ago, my husband and I came to this country from Cuba in search of economic opportunities. We weren't able to speak a single word of English, we struggled to adapt in this new society and we raised our children paycheck to paycheck. But thanks to the hard work of a bartender and a housekeeper like myself, we managed to give our children, including my son Marco, all the opportunities we did not have. That's a wonderful story of the American Dream.

Right now, the government is getting bigger and bigger, taxing all the people even more, including the middle class, which gave us the slowest economy in history. Right now we have a chance to change all of that and to give all Americans a fair chance to succeed in this society and to achieve the American Dream. We can do it by electing my son Marco Rubio as the next President of the United States. He cares about every single American, from the bottom to the top. He knows what it looks like to live paycheck to paycheck. With his experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, he knows what it takes to grow this economy, to make it fair for all Americans and to boost job creation. He will do it by lowering the size of government and by reducing taxes for all Americans, including the middle class and lower-income Americans, which will reinforce their purchasing power and their ability to raise their families. He will do it by making America the best place in the world to do business, which requires cutting taxes and regulations for American businesses across this nation, which will reinforce their dynamism, their productivity, their competitiveness and their ability to innovate and to create jobs. By lowering our corporate tax rate as well as taxes on our manufacturing industry, he will bring our jobs back home through fairer trade deals.

So, for the sake of a stronger, fairer and more prosperous economy, for the sake of your jobs and for your future as well as your kids' future, I call on all of you to go to the polls tommorrow and vote for Marco, a decent man of integrity who will lead our country to a New American Century.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

[Crowd loudly cheers and applauds]

-Meet with voters in Flint, Michigan with family
-Economic policy speech in Flint, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Linden, Michigan with family
-School choice policy speech in Linden, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Pontiac, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Troy, Michigan with family
-Meet with voters in Berkley, Michigan with family
-Flight to Struthers, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Struthers, Ohio with John Kasich
-Manufacturing policy speech in Struthers, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Poland Township, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Akron, Ohio with John Kasich
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Akron, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Columbus, Ohio with John Kasich
-Coal policy speech in Columbus, Ohio with John Kasich
-Foreign policy speech in Columbus, Ohio with John Kasich
-GOTV speech given by John Kasich during a rally with voters at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio :

Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown don't know anything about the economy. They believe that tax cuts don't work, that government is the solution to the problem. No, government is the problem. Seven jobs out of ten come from small businesses and that's why we have to champion small businesses. Let me remind, Senator Warren, that when Ted Strickland was Governor of Ohio, his big government policies that increased taxes, encouraged Obama's War on Coal, restricted trade (while trade/transportation/utilities represents 19 % of Ohio) cost Ohio 350 000 jobs, placed Ohio as the 48th state in terms of job creation and increased Ohio's unemployment rate to 10.3 % in 2010. When I became Governor of Ohio in 2011, we brought this state back on track. As Governor, I cut taxes by billions for all Ohioans and I eliminated income taxes for small-business owners, which made Ohio a stronger business-friendly environment and encouraged job creation through free enterprise and free market, which brought Ohio's unemployment rate from 10.3 % in 2010 to 4.9 % this year in 2016. And I balanced the budget not only once but twice.

Now, as the American people is going to vote tommorrow, we have a great opportunity to turn the page from the last eight years during which we saw a drastic increase of big government that increased taxes and regulations on all the American people, on businesses and on our energy industry and triggered the War on Coal, which gave us the slowest economy in our nation'shistory, made America a harder place to do business, killed millions of jobs, overshipped American jobs and businesses overseas and made us much more dependent on foreign energy and less competitive in the world economy. But if Elizabeth Warren is elected, we're going to see more of the same failed economic policies of the last eight years and, worse, see our country heading into a recession.

We can change all of that by electing Marco Rubio as our next President. He will make the U.S. economy great again by cutting taxes for all the people, by reducing the fiscal burden on businesses, including small businesses in order to increase their ability to produce, to innovate and to create jobs, by abolishing the IRS and replace it with a 15 % flat tax, by promoting school choice, by ending the War on Coal, by encouraging oil drilling in order not only to bring massive job creation but also to invest a part of revenues from oil drilling into the development of renewable energies, which will not only create jobs but also get us to energy independence and ensure a clean environment. President Rubio will get us fairer trade deals for our country and our workers by cutting taxes for our manufacturing industry, which will bring our manufacturing jobs back home and grow this industry, thus convincing manufacturing business owners that America is the best business-friendly environment in the world. He will also do s by lowering our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %, which will make America the best place in the world to do business, bring our jobs back here in America and reinforce our competitiveness in trade zones, thus favoring job creation in the United States. That's how we're going to have fair trade deals that will make us able to pursue our quest for open markets in the world in order to reinforce our prosperity through our competitiveness in the world economy, lower tariffs and stronger access to American products for international consumers. By reducing government spending and by getting us to full-employment, Marco Rubio will balance the budget and reduce the deficit.

Most of the time, the issue of presidential elections depends on Ohio. So I call on all of you, for the sake of your future, of your children and grandchildren's future, of Ohio's future, of America's future, to mobilize, to come out tommorrow and vote for Marco Rubio. We will win here in Ohio. We will win all across the nation and America will triumph through a stronger and fairer economy ensured by President Marco Rubio's pro-growth policies that will finally bring you back to work through the promotion of free enterprise and free market.

Thank you. God bless Ohio. God bless America.

[Crowd loudly cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

-Meet with voters in Cincinnati, Ohio with John Kasich
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1385 on: November 07, 2017, 10:57:17 AM »
« Edited: November 07, 2017, 12:07:49 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign rally with voters at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio on November 7 2016

Hello Ohio! Thank you for coming here in a very huge and large number.

Tommorrow is a crucial day for America's future and Ohio has the reputation of being one of the most important battleground states of every presidential election. Right now, we are making strong progress here in Ohio and we are catching to Elizabeth Warren in the statewide polls published in Ohio. Not because Sherrod Brown is on the Democratic presidential ticket that we have no chance to win Ohio tommorrow. We can make Sherrod Brown a new John Edwards (who was from North Carolina but failed to deliver it to John Kerry in 2004) and a new Paul Ryan (who was from Wisconsin but failed to deliver it to Mitt Romney in 2012) in the sense that despite being a running mate coming from a crucial battleground state he fails to deliver his own home state to his party's column. We will win Ohio tommorrow and we will win big all across the nation.

After all, throughout all his entire political career, Sherrod Brown has failed Ohio just like he failed America time after time after time. He voted against the Small Business Tax Fairness Act of 2000 that reduced taxes on small business and increased the minimum wage while we all know that most of the jobs created come from small businesses. He voted over 35 times in favor of raising taxes on Social Security, on small businesses and on hard working families, including middle class families. He voted for Medicare taxes on seniors citizens. In 2012, Senator Brown voted against the JOBS Act that cut regulatory burdens on small and medium-sized businesses making it easier for them to raise capital and create jobs. He supports Barack Obama's War on Coal that killed over 25 000 coal-mining jobs in the last eight years, including here in his home state of Ohio ad offshored America's coal jobs and plants overseas. Just like Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown supports Dodd-Frank, a policy that made big banks bigger because the government made them big by imposing thousands of pages of regulations. Unlike small banks, big banks are able to deal with all these regulations because they have an army of lawyers and compliance officers, thus making big banks bigger while small banks are struggling to lend or to exist. Dodd-Frank is also eviscerating small businesses and small banks since it wiped out 40 % of small and mid-size banks that loan money to small businesses, which bankrupted small businesses, killed tens of thousands of jobs and drastically raised the unemployment rate. So the Warren/Brown ticket is supporting a policy that puts the special interests of Wall Street individuals ahead of the needs of America's middle class and hard working families. Just like Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown is just another big-government politician who seeks to pursue the same job-killing policies of the last eight years that made America more dependent on foreign energy and made our country a harder place to do business.

[Crowd boos]

Even after 9/11, the worst attack that was orchestrated against our country, Sherrod Brown voted against voted against establishing the Department of Homeland Security, a measure that reinforced our national security and prevented further terrorist attacks against us until Barack Obama's failed foreign policy that weakened our security measures, cut in the military and increasingly withdrew us from the fight against radical Islamic terrorism, gave us ISIS who attacked us in our national soil in Garland, San Bernardino, Philadelphia and Orlando. While we all know that Iran is using the revenues from the lifting of the sanctions to develop nuclear weapons and to sponsor, fund and arm terrorist groups around the world, Sherrod Brown voted NO on describing the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a terrorist group even though the Quds Force, a special forces unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, is arming the Taliban, the same radical Islamic terrorists that gave refuge to Osama Bin Laden, the perpetrator of the 9/11 attacks, in Afghanistan.

[Crowd boos]

Sherrod Brown is not fighting for you anymore. So let's make Senator Brown a new John Edwards and a new Paul Ryan by winning Ohio tommorrow, thus propeling us to victory.

The Warren campaign may consider Senator Brown's experience as an asset, but this is bad experience. Bad experience disqualifies the Warren/Brown ticket to lead this country and shows how much they can't be trusted to manage the economy and to keep America safe. But me and Stephen Pearcy will bring this country back on track. As President of the United States, I will cut taxes for all Americans, including middle class and lower income Americans in order to reinforce their purchasing power as well as consumption, a basic element of our nation's economic power. It will also help them to raise their families and to have a fair access education and to health care and Social Security. I will abolish the IRS and replace it with a 15 % flat tax. We will repeal and replace Obamacare. When I'm President, we will end the War on Coal, bring our coal jobs back here in America, encourage oil drilling by approving the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, of the Dakota Access pipeline and of the TransAmerica pipeline and by doubling permits and licenses on federal lands, which will not only bring massive job creation but also allow us to invest into the development of renewable energies through a part of revenues from oil drilling, thus ensuring further job creation as well an improvement of our ecological footprint. It will also facilitate the construction of cars and thanks to lower energy costs, we will make American cars less expensive than foreign cars, which will give us the advantage in trade deals since more people will buy more American cars than Asian cars. We will reform our education system by promoting school choice. We will pursue our quest for open markets and promote lower tariffs in order to increase our competitiveness in the world economy while making our trade deals fairer for our workers by reducing our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 % and by cutting taxes and regulations on America's manufacturing industry, which will make America the best place in the world to do business, bring our jobs back here in America and favor job creation in this country. By championing businesses, including small businesses, we will finally put this economy in the right direction because 70 % of jobs in America are created in small businesses. We will reform Wall Street, repeal Dodd-Frank in order to help smaller banks to recover and to get small businesses growing again to create jobs and hire people. That way, we will finally achieve America's prosperity and get our country to full-employment.

We will keep America safe by reinforcing our Homeland Security and modernizing our security measures. We will reinforce our military through reinforcing our defense budget, work with our allies, establish background checks on Syrian rebel groups before arming them, which will help us to defeat ISIS and all other radical Islamic terrorist groups through all the necessary military strength. Under a Rubio administration, Obama's Iran nuclear deal will be abolished, which will deprive Iran of the necessary money to fund terrorist groups and to get nuclear weapons that would be used against us, Israel and all our allies. And thanks to an anti-missile shield, any nuclear weapon launched by Iran will be intercepted and destroyed. Thanks to a stronger diplomacy, we will make sure that Iran will use its nuclear energy to grow its economy and to create jobs for Iranians, not to develop nuclear weapons that will be aimed at striking America and our allies, including Israel. That's how we're going to achieve peace through strength.

So I'm asking all the people of Ohio to mobilize, to join us and to go to the polls in a very large number tommorrow and cast your vote for me in order to ensure a bright, prosperous, fair, peaceful and optimistic future for America, a future called the New American Century. On November 9 2016, the day following this presidential election, this will be Morning Again in America and to make sure that will happen, I'm asking for your vote and I'm asking you to cast it for me. By electing me as the first Hispanic president, we will make History. Tommorrow we will win Ohio, we will win all across the nation and America will win. We will make America great again.

Thank you. God bless you all. God bless Ohio and God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd loudly cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA! as undecided voters in the crowd are now decided to vote for Marco Rubio on Election Day]
Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1386 on: November 07, 2017, 08:12:55 PM »

Schedule for Ron Paul
October 31 - November 8

October 31

- Fly to Amarillo, Texas
- Meet with voters in Amarillo, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr. and Nigel Farage
- Give a speech for undecided voters in Amarillo, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr. and Nigel Farage

You must be logged in to read this quote.

- Fundraising event in Amarillo, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Canyon, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Happy, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters Tulia, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Kress, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Seth Ward, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Immigration policy speech in Seth Ward, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Abernathy, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Lubbock, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Foreign policy speech in Lubbock, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Slaton, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Post, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Immigration policy speech in Post, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Snyder, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Abilene, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Dallas, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Economic policy speech in Dallas, Texas with Barry Goldwater Jr and Nigel Farage
- Halloween comemorations with family, friends and supporters
-Fly to Helena, Montana

November 1

- Meet with voters in Helena, Montana
- Energy policy speech in Helena, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Clinton, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Bearmouth, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Drummond, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Garrison, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Avon, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Frontier Town, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Helena, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Foreign policy speech in Helena, Montana with Nigel Farage
- Fly to Anchorage, Alaska
- Meet with voters in Anchorage, Alaska with Nigel Farage
- Constitutional rights policy speech in Anchorage, Alaska with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Wasila, Alaska with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Palmer, Alaska with Nigel Farage
- Fly to Manchester, New Hampshire

November 2

- Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Surveillance policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Auburn, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Raymond, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Exerter, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Economic policy speech in Exerter, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in North Hampton, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- GOTV speech in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in York, Maine with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Saco, Maine with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Portland, Maine with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Drug policy speech in Portland, Maine with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Burnswick, Maine with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Richmond, Maine with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Meet with voters in Augusta, Maine with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano
- Economic policy speech in Augusta, Maine with Nigel Farage and Andrew Napolitano

November 3

- Fly to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Meet with voters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Economic policy speech in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Greensburg, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Latrob, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Ligonier, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Laughlitown, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Jennerstown, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Stoystown, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Schellsburg, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Bedford, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Tax policy speech in Bedford, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Everett, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Hustontown, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Newville, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Carlisle, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Meet with voters in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage
- Trade policy speech in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania with Nigel Farage

November 4

- Fly to Las Vegas, Nevada
- Meet with voters in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Drug policy speech in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Meet with voters in Paradise, Nevada
- Meet with voters in Handerson, Nevada
- Meet with voters in Boulder City, Nevada
- Meet with voters in Kingman, Arizona
- Economic policy speech in Kingman, Arizona
- Meet with voters in Hackberry, Arizona
- Meet with voters in Crozier, Arizona
- Meet with voters in Truxton, Arizona
- Meet with voters in Peach Springs, Arizona
- Meet with voters in Ash Fork, Arizona
- Meet with voters in William, Arizona
- Meet with voters in Flagstaff, Arizona
- Immigration policy speech in Flagstaff, Arizona

November 5

- Fly to Fort Collins, Colorado
- Meet with voters in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Immigration policy speech in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Meet with voters in Loveland, Colorado
- Meet with voters in Campion, Colorado
- Meet with voters in Berthoud, Colorado
- Meet with voters in Longmont, Colorado
- Drug policy speech in Longmont, Colorado
- Meet with voters in Niwot, Colorado
- Meet with voters in Boulder, Colorado
- Surveillance policy speech in Boulder, Colorado
- Meet with voters in Denver, Colorado
- Economic policy speech in Denver, Colorado
- Fly to Cleveland, Ohio

November 6

- Meet with voters in Cleveland, Ohio
- Trade policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Kent, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Akron, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Green, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Canton, Ohio
- Foreign policy speech in Canton, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Massilon, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Wooster, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Ashland, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Mansfield, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Marengo, Ohio
- Meet with voters in Columbus, Ohio
- Economic policy speech in Columbus, Ohio

November 7

- Fly to Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Foreign policy speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Alto, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Clarksville, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Portland, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Eagle, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Lansing, Michigan
- Abortion policy speech in Lansing, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Williamstown, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Fowlerville, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Howell, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Brighton, Michigan
- Agriculture policy in Brighton, Michigan
- Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan
- Economic policy speech in Detroit, Michigan

November 8

- Fly to Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Campaign in the state of Wisconsin
- GOTV operations all over the country
- Fly to Houston, Texas
- Bus trip to Lake Jackson, Texas
- Ron Paul and his family go to the polling station, where Paul casts a vote for himself
- Election night rally in Lake Jackson, Texas with surrogates and Andrew Napolitano
Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1387 on: November 07, 2017, 08:50:04 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2017, 10:07:26 PM by Different Republican »

Ron Paul surrogates

John McAfee: Campaign in Montana, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona

Rand Paul: Campaign in New Hampshire, Texas, Maine, Alaska and Montana

Austin Petersen: Campaign in New Hampshire, Maine and Iowa

David Friedman: Campaign in Nevada and New Mexico

Adam Kokesh: Campaign in Montana, Alaska and New Hampshire

Justin Amash: Campaign in Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Minnesota

Andre Marrou: Campaign in Alaska

Jesse Ventura: Campaign in Minnesota, Montana, Iowa and Alaska

Barry Goldwater Jr: Campaign in Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico

Thomas Massie: Campaign in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Maine

Kerry Bentivolio: Campaign in Michigan
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1388 on: November 07, 2017, 09:48:26 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2018, 09:52:45 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule October 31-November 8 2016, Part 6

November 7
-Meet with voters in Youngstown, Ohio with John Kasich
-Coal policy speech in Youngstown, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Sidney, Ohio with John Kasich
-Free and fair trade policy speech in Sidney, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Urbana, Ohio with John Kasich
-Agriculture policy speech in Urbana, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Sidney, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in New Concord, Ohio with John Kasich
-Tax policy in New Concord, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Zanesville, Ohio with John Kasich
-Economic policy speech in Zanesville, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Dresden, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Carrollton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Energy policy speech in Carrollton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Ashland, Ohio with John Kasich
-Free enterprise policy speech in Ashland, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Ontario, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Galion, Ohio with John Kasich
-Manufacturing policy speech at Galion Iron Works headquarters in Galion, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Mansfield, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Uhrichsville, Ohio with John Kasich
-Coal policy speech in Uhrichsville, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in New Philadelphia, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Westlake, Ohio with John Kasich
-Tax policy speech in Westlake, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Lorrain, Ohio with John Kasich
-Tax reform policy speech in Lorrain, Ohio with John Kasich
-Trade policy speech in Lorrain, Ohio with John Kasich
-Manufacturing policy speech in Lorrain, Ohio with John Kasich
-Infrastructure policy speech in Lorrain, Ohio with John Kasich
-Foreign policy speech in Lorrain, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Manufacturing policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Health care policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Tax reform policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Economic policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Agriculture policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Energy policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Free enterprise policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with college voters at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio in an effort to attract young voters and to encourage them to come out today and vote for Marco Rubio
-Flight to Edensburg, Pennsylvania
-Meet with voters in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Johnstown, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Economic policy speech in Johnstown, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Agriculture policy speech in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Altoona, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Meadville, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Coal policy speech in Meadville, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Manufacturing policy speech in Meadville, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Corry, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Free and fair trade policy speech in Corry, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Tax reform policy speech in Corry, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Lake City, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Union City, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Erie, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Energy policy speech in Erie, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Erie, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Tax policy speech in Erie, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Manufacturing policy speech in Erie, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Rally with voters at UPMC Park in Erie, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Hempfield Township, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Energy independence policy speech Hempfield Township, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Free enterprise policy speech in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Tax policy speech in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Fiscal responsibility policy speech in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey
-Rally with voters at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Stephen Pearcy and Pat Toomey :

-Watch the coverage of Election Night 2016 at Four Seasons Hotel & Tower in Miami, Florida with family

-Election Night Rally at the Freedom Tower in Miami, Florida with family, Stephen Pearcy, surrogates and supporters
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1389 on: November 07, 2017, 09:50:18 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2017, 09:52:47 PM by UWS »

GOTV speech at American Airlines in Miami, Florida with family and Stephen Pearcy

Hello my friends, my fellow Americans. This is a long and hard-fought presidential campaign. This election is about what kind of America we want to be. It's about whether our children, including my four children will be the most prosperous generation of Americans that ever lived or will be the first generation of Americans to inherit a country in decline. Today, the American people has a choice between two paths.

Over the last eight years, the government has got bigger and bigger, thus giving us the slowest economy in our nation's history and made our country a harder place to do business through higher taxes and regulations for all Americans, including the middle class, through deeper dependence on foreign energy and through heavier fiscal burden on businesses. Our jobs are shipping overseas and free enterprise is being dismantled. Elizabeth Warren wants to pursue Barack Obama's failed economic policies that gave us this mess.

Over the last eight years, the terrorism has expanded because of Barack Obama's weak foreign policy that drastically cut in our security measures and in our defense budget, withdrew us from the fight against terrorism at the wrong time, gave us ISIS, allowed radical Islamic terrorists attack us in Garland, San Bernardino, Orlando and New York and to attack our allies in Paris, Nice, Brussels, etc. and that got the world closer to a nuclear Iran. Elizabeth Warren wants to pursue this same failed and dangerous foreign policy. No wonder that she voted in favor of weakening our security measures on June 2015, voted against allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists and voted against the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015 in addition of supporting Obama's Iran nuclear deal.

That's the one choice. But on the other hand, we can turn the page from the last eight years by electing me as the next President of the United States and I will be President for all Americans, no matter your political beliefs, your origins, your religion, etc.

As President, I will grow our economy by cutting taxes for all Americans, including the middle class and lower income Americans, which will reinforce their purchasing power and their ability to raise their families. I will reduce government spending, adopt a balanced budget amendment, abolish the IRS and replace it with a 15 % flat tax. I will get our country to energy independence by promoting oil drilling and production, which will bring massive job creation and get us the revenues which a part will be invested into the development of renewable energies, thus ensuring further job creation as well as a clean environment. Under my leadership, we will pursue our quest for open markets in order to reinforce our competitiveness in the world economy while making our trade deals fairer for our workers by cutting taxes and regulations on our manufacturing industry, which will bring our manufacturing jobs back home by convincing manufacturing business owners that America is the best place in the world to do business, thus boosting our manufacturing industry all across the nation, including the Midwest. I will reduce our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %, which will make America the best business friendly environment in the world, bring our jobs back to this country and reinforce our competitiveness in trade zones. I will make our education system available for all Americans by promoting school choice, which will cost families less and produce higher outcomes compared to public education. It will grant parents the power to orientate their children out of poorly-performing schools assigned by zip code and look for better education elsewhere. It will expand opportunities for low-income students—especially minorities—to attend high-quality schools that would otherwise be accessible only to higher-income families, thus increasing their chances of success and of entry into the workforce. I will cut taxes and regulations on businesses, including small businesses, because it's businesses that create most of the jobs in America. Our economy is strong because of the hard-working, ingenuity and entrepreneurship of the American people, not big government. When the budget will be balanced, we will invest a part of future budget surpluses in the development of infrastructure in order to facilitate economic activities and the implementation of new businesses here in America. Thanks to my experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, we will finally restore the vitality of our economy through free market and free enterprise and bring our country to full-employment. Thanks to full-employment and to reduction of government spending, we will finally balance the budget.

As President of the United States, we will keep our country free and safe by allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists or criminals, which will help us to avoid such massive shootings while protecting the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States. We will reinforce the FBI's counter-terrorism budget, reinforce and modernize our homeland security and our security measures, increase our defense budget in order to modernize and strengthen our military as well as our troops' readiness, fully stand with our allies, track and strike terrorists wherever they are through our military strength, arm the right groups in the Middle East through background checks to make sure we'll only arm anti-terrorist forces and abolish the Iran nuclear deal in order to stop Iran from getting the necessary revenues from the lifting of the sanctions to sponsor terrorist groups and to develop nuclear weapons that will be aimed at attacking us and our allies. We will make sure that Iran will use its nuclear energy for economic purposes not for military purposes. Thanks to my experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Intelligence, we will finally achieve international peace through strength, defeat radical Islamic terrorism and allow America to reclaim its status as the Shining City on a Hill.

So my fellow Americans, for the sake of your future, of America's future, of our prosperity, of our security and of the promise to make our children and grandchildren the most prosperous generation of Americans that ever lived, I call on all of you to come out today and cast your vote for me because your future depends on your vote and every single vote matters. If you cast your vote for me, if you elect me to be the next President of the United States, we will finally lead our country to a New American Century. Let's make America great again. Let's restore the American Dream for all here on the land of opportunity.

Thank you God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd loudly cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]
Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1390 on: November 07, 2017, 09:57:48 PM »

Ron Paul Campaign Ad

In order to get more people to get out and vote, the ad called together is aired all over the country.

Ad:

Old woman: Together we lived through the depression

World war II veteran: Together we won the war

Baby boomer 1: Together we helped to build the nation

Baby boomer 2: And despite ups and downs, we remained together

Baby boomer 3: Together we fought for what we believed

Baby boomer 4: Together we fought to end segregation

Gen x 1: Together we lived through the oil crisis

Gen x 2: Together we saw important things on politics

Gen x 3: The rise and fall of nations

Gen x: Together we won the cold war

Millennial 1: Together we cried and mourned because of tragedies

Millennial 2: Together we have fought against terrorism in the way we believe we have to fight.

Millennial 3: And on November 8, together we will change the country by voting for the candidate that proposes change for the country, a change for better and not worse. And this candidate is Ron Paul.

Ron Paul: I'm Ron Paul, and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1391 on: November 07, 2017, 10:00:39 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2018, 09:53:38 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio surrogates schedule

Jeanette Rubio : Florida, Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico

John Kasich : Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania

Mitt Romney : Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine, Nevada, Colorado and Alaska

Mitch McConnell : Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Florida, Nevada and Colorado

Joni Ernst : Iowa

Ted Cruz : Iowa, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Alaska

Ross Perot : Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Oregon

Paul Ryan : Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan and Ohio

Susana Martinez : New Mexico, Colorado and Nevada

Dave Bratt : Virginia and North Carolina

Jeb Bush : Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada and Hawaii
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1392 on: November 07, 2017, 10:16:27 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2017, 10:30:01 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to get as many people as possible to get out and vote for Marco Rubio, Rubio's campaign broadcasts a GOTV ad narrating Rubio's GOTV speech in Miami, Florida while Lee Greenwood's God Bless the U.S.A. plays.

The ad titled « A Better Future Starts Today » airs in all the 50 states, including in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin

« A Better Future Starts Today » advertisement narration :

Marco Rubio : This election is about what kind of America we want to be. It's about whether our children, including my four children will be the most prosperous generation of Americans that ever lived or will be the first generation of Americans to inherit a country in decline. Today, the American people has a choice between two paths.

Over the last eight years, the government has got bigger and bigger, thus giving us the slowest economy in our nation's history and made our country a harder place to do business through higher taxes and regulations for all Americans, including the middle class, through deeper dependence on foreign energy and through heavier fiscal burden on businesses. Our jobs are shipping overseas and free enterprise is being dismantled. Elizabeth Warren wants to pursue Barack Obama's failed economic policies that gave us this mess.

Over the last eight years, the terrorism has expanded because of Barack Obama's weak foreign policy that drastically cut in our security measures and in our defense budget, withdrew us from the fight against terrorism at the wrong time, gave us ISIS, allowed radical Islamic terrorists attack us in Garland, San Bernardino, Orlando and New York and to attack our allies in Paris, Nice, Brussels, etc. and that got the world closer to a nuclear Iran. Elizabeth Warren wants to pursue this same failed and dangerous foreign policy. No wonder that she voted in favor of weakening our security measures on June 2015, voted against allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists and voted against the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015 in addition of supporting Obama's Iran nuclear deal.

[Lee Greenwood's God Bless the U.S.A. starts playing]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

That's the one choice. But on the other hand, we can turn the page from the last eight years by electing me as the next President of the United States and I will be President for all Americans, no matter your political beliefs, your origins, your religion, etc.

As President, I will grow our economy by cutting taxes for all Americans, including the middle class and lower income Americans, which will reinforce their purchasing power and their ability to raise their families. I will reduce government spending, adopt a balanced budget amendment, abolish the IRS and replace it with a 15 % flat tax. I will get our country to energy independence by promoting oil drilling and production, which will bring massive job creation and get us the revenues which a part will be invested into the development of renewable energies, thus ensuring further job creation as well as a clean environment. Under my leadership, we will pursue our quest for open markets in order to reinforce our competitiveness in the world economy while making our trade deals fairer for our workers by cutting taxes and regulations on our manufacturing industry, which will bring our manufacturing jobs back home by convincing manufacturing business owners that America is the best place in the world to do business, thus boosting our manufacturing industry all across the nation, including the Midwest. I will reduce our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %, which will make America the best business friendly environment in the world, bring our jobs back to this country and reinforce our competitiveness in trade zones. I will make our education system available for all Americans by promoting school choice, which will cost families less and produce higher outcomes compared to public education. It will grant parents the power to orientate their children out of poorly-performing schools assigned by zip code and look for better education elsewhere. It will expand opportunities for low-income students—especially minorities—to attend high-quality schools that would otherwise be accessible only to higher-income families, thus increasing their chances of success and of entry into the workforce. I will cut taxes and regulations on businesses, including small businesses, because it's businesses that create most of the jobs in America. Our economy is strong because of the hard-working, ingenuity and entrepreneurship of the American people, not big government. When the budget will be balanced, we will invest a part of future budget surpluses in the development of infrastructure in order to facilitate economic activities and the implementation of new businesses here in America. Thanks to my experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, we will finally restore the vitality of our economy through free market and free enterprise and bring our country to full-employment. Thanks to full-employment and to reduction of government spending, we will finally balance the budget.

As President of the United States, we will keep our country free and safe by allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists or criminals, which will help us to avoid such massive shootings while protecting the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States. We will reinforce the FBI's counter-terrorism budget, reinforce and modernize our homeland security and our security measures, increase our defense budget in order to modernize and strengthen our military as well as our troops' readiness, fully stand with our allies, track and strike terrorists wherever they are through our military strength, arm the right groups in the Middle East through background checks to make sure we'll only arm anti-terrorist forces and abolish the Iran nuclear deal in order to stop Iran from getting the necessary revenues from the lifting of the sanctions to sponsor terrorist groups and to develop nuclear weapons that will be aimed at attacking us and our allies. We will make sure that Iran will use its nuclear energy for economic purposes not for military purposes. Thanks to my experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Intelligence, we will finally achieve international peace through strength, defeat radical Islamic terrorism and allow America to reclaim its status as the Shining City on a Hill.

So my fellow Americans, for the sake of your future, of America's future, of our prosperity, of our security and of the promise to make our children and grandchildren the most prosperous generation of Americans that ever lived, I call on all of you to come out today and cast your vote for me because your future depends on your vote and every single vote matters. If you cast your vote for me, if you elect me to be the next President of the United States, we will finally lead our country to a New American Century. Let's make America great again. Let's restore the American Dream for all here on the land of opportunity.

Thank you God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1393 on: November 07, 2017, 11:01:21 PM »

Will be held up on update. Caught up in election night gathering for city council race.
Will have it up tomorrow!

NHI
Goldeneye
Rookie
« Reply #1394 on: November 07, 2017, 11:05:17 PM »

Bernie Sanders' campaign schedule from October 31 2016 to November 8 2016

October 31
-Halloween party with supporters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

November 1
-Flight to Lansing, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Lansing, Michigan
-Environment policy speech in Lansing, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan
-Manufacturing policy speech in Detroit, Michigan
-Fair trade policy speech in Detroit, Michigan

November 2
-Flight to Honolulu, Hawaii
-Meet with voters in Honolulu, Hawaii with Tulsi Gabbard
-Immigration policy speech in Honolulu, Hawaii with Tulsi Gabbard
-Foreign policy speech in Honolulu, Hawaii with Tulsi Gabbard
-Anti-establishment policy speech in Honolulu, Hawaii with Tulsi Gabbard
-Health care policy speech in Honolulu, Hawaii with Tulsi Gabbard

November 3
-Flight to Denver, Colorado
-Meet with voters in Denver, Colorado with Keith Ellison
-Rally with voters at Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado with Keith Ellison Sad

While he was running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008, Congressman Paul has, in a desperate attempt to gain traction in the Republican primary, accepted 500 $ of campaign donations received from the neo-Nazi leader Don Black, who was a Great Wizard in the Ku Klux Klan and who runs a white supremacist websites like Stormfront that administered the website martinlutherking.org that was created to malign the character of Martin Luther King. He even refused to return this money to such extremist groups. So he refused to stand up to hate-mongers like Don Black. While the Paul campaign said that one of the reasons why this money was accepted is to try to spread the message of freedom, he can't have it both ways since this money is from extremist white supremacists movements that are acting against the rights of African Americans and all other ethnic and religious minorities. These extremist groups are against liberty. Paul's decision to keep this money was putting his campaign ahead of the fight against hate. No wonder that Congressman Paul has voted time and time again against a holiday for Martin Luther King.

[Crowd boos]

I think Congressman Paul owes apologies to the African-American community and to myself since I attended the 1963 March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, where Dr. King gave his « I Have a Dream » speech and since he was arrested by the Chicago police for participating and leading civil rights protests, including a demonstration against segregation in Chicago's public schools. America deserves better than hate, rage intolerance and xenophobia. That's why I will be president for every single American, no matter your ethny, your religion or your origins.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

November 4
-Flight to Minneapolis, Minnesota
-Anti-establishment policy speech in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Senator Warren keeps lying about her collusion with the Democratic National Committee. After I won the New Hampshire Democratic primary, Senator Warren along with the entire Democratic establishment panicked so she and the DNC concluded a fundraising agreement in order to fund Warren's campaign during the primaries. They colluded in order to derail my campaign in order to make sure I would not win the nomination. Senator Warren has made another Vladimir Putin out of herself.

But we deserve much better than that. So I call of you not to allow yourselves to be manipulated by the establishment that only fights for its own interests and I call on you to come out on November 8 and cast your vote for me. If you do, I will defend the integrity of our democracy.

November 5
-Flight to Lorrain, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Lorrain, Ohio
-Fair trade policy speech in Lorrain, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Cleveland, Ohio
-Manufacturing policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Akron, Ohio
-Green energy policy speech in Akron, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Columbus, Ohio
-Immigration policy speech in Columbus, Ohio where Senator Sanders slams Sherrod Brown for his support to the Secure Fence Act of 2006
-Meet with voters in Dayton, Ohio

November 6
-Campaign in Maine

November 7
-Flight to Nashua, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Anti-corruption policy speech in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
-GOTV speech in Manchester, New Hampshire

November 8
-Flight to Burlington, Vermont
-Bernie Sanders casts his vote for himself in Burlington's polling place
-Watch the coverage of Election Night 2016 with family, Tulsi Gabbard and campaign team
-Election Night Rally in Burlington, Vermont with Tulsi Gabbard and supporters
Goldeneye
Rookie
« Reply #1395 on: November 07, 2017, 11:18:23 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2017, 11:24:00 PM by Goldeneye »

Bernie Sanders campaign ad

In an effort to attract progressive votes as well as disaffected Warren supporters, Bernie Sanders' campaign broadcasts an ad attacking Elizabeth Warren for selecting a running mate who once supported coal while narrating Sanders' pledge to invest in renewable energies.

The ad titled « Clean Future » airs in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Colorado, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Maine, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, California, Illinois, New York and New Jersey

« Clean Future » ad narration Sad

Narrator : While Elizabeth Warren claims to fight for clean energy and clean environment, she demonstrated her lack of judgement by selecting Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown as her running mate while Senator Brown is among the 4 Democratic Senators who voted against the Carbon Emissions Cap and Trade Plan of 2008. So Senator Brown supported coal and has decided to allow the continuation of pollution caused by coal.

Climate change is real. It is caused by human activity. How can Senator Warren be a progressive if she selected a supporter of coal as her running mate? She can't be trusted to ensure a clean environment.

Unlike Senator Warren, Bernie Sanders will invest in renewable energies because our ecological interests are not different from our economic interests. That way, we're going to create millions of good-paying jobs while capping carbon emissions, improving our ecological footprint and ensure a cleaner environment.

No wonder that the League of Conservation Voters rated Senator Sanders at 100 % on environmental issues.

Bernie Sanders, for a stronger economy through a clean energy agenda that will save the environment.

Bernie Sanders : I'm Bernie Sanders and I approve this message.
Goldeneye
Rookie
« Reply #1396 on: November 07, 2017, 11:20:00 PM »

Will be held up on update. Caught up in election night gathering for city council race.

NHI

I just posted my campaign schedule so I think we can start the next turn and start Election Night.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1397 on: November 07, 2017, 11:35:28 PM »

NHI

I just posted my campaign schedule so I think we can start the next turn and start Election Night.

Don't worry, he said it would be up tomorrow.

I'm already planning Warren's concession speech, as IMO, I don't see a path for victory that involves sweeping all battleground states+ Vermont, and she ain't winning Vermont.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1398 on: November 08, 2017, 08:27:06 AM »

Election Day
Voters cast their ballots in Dixsville Notch, NH.

The longest and most expensive Presidential Election comes to a close.

Ballot for President of the United States: Dixsville Notch
Marco Rubio: 6
Elizabeth Warren: 4
Bernie Sanders: 3
Ron Paul: 2

Ballot for President of the United States: Hart's Location
Marco Rubio: 7
Elizabeth Warren: 6
Bernie Sanders: 6
Ron Paul: 3

New Hampshire: Presidential Election Results <1% Reported
Marco Rubio: 35.13%
Elizabeth Warren: 27.02%
Bernie Sanders: 24.32%
Ron Paul: 13.53%

Analysts are predicting large voter turnout, possibly surpassing the 2008 turnout.

Marco Rubio: 46% (+5)
Elizabeth Warren: 41%
Bernie Sanders: 7%
Ron Paul: 5%
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1399 on: November 08, 2017, 08:55:38 AM »

America Votes: 2016

MARCO RUBIO:
ELIZABETH WARREN:
BERNIE SANDERS:
RON PAUL:

Williams: Good evening and welcome to MSNBC's continuing coverage of Election Night 2016. We are just coming up on the seven o'clock hour and the polls will be closing in a number of states and we will be able to get the first signs of where this night may be heading.

Maddow:In a race, Brian's that been mercurial, and up and down tonight there is a sense that may be, and I preface that with a sigh, because there could be a major upset, but looking at all the data and the polls, Republicans have to be feeling very good tonight.

Williams: We'll continue with that in a moment, Rachel, but now the polls have closed and we have some projections to make at this time:

Kentucky: 0% Reporting
✔ MARCO RUBIO:
ELIZABETH WARREN:
BERNIE SANDERS:
RON PAUL:

Williams: Based on exit polling and all the polls we've seen, we are calling Kentucky for Senator Marco Rubio.

Indiana: 1% Reporting
✔ MARCO RUBIO: 53%
ELIZABETH WARREN: 39%
BERNIE SANDERS: 5%
RON PAUL: 3%

Maddow: We are also able to call Indiana. A relatively reliable Republican state, for Mr. Rubio.

Williams: Adding to his total, we are calling the state of South Carolina for the Republican nominee.

South Carolina: 1% Reporting
✔ MARCO RUBIO: 59%
ELIZABETH WARREN: 36%
BERNIE SANDERS: 2%
RON PAUL: 1%

Maddow: And in Vermont, the home state of Senator Bernie Sanders, we can project the Independent candidate will carry this home state and become the first third party candidate to win a state since 1968.

Vermont 1% Reporting
BERNIE SANDERS: 52%
✔ MARCO RUBIO: 23%
ELIZABETH WARREN: 21%
RON PAUL: 3%

Maddow: In the state of Georgia, we are putting in the TOO EARLY TO CALL column, but Senator Rubio is being described as IN THE LEAD.

Williams: In the battleground state of Virginia, we are UNABLE TO PROJECT A WINNER. The state is being labeled as TOO CLOSE TO CALL.

Virginia: <1% Reported
Marco Rubio: 50%
Elizabeth Warren: 46%
Bernie Sanders: 2%
Ron Paul: 1%

MARCO RUBIO: 28
BERNIE SANDERS: 3
ELIZABETH WARREN:
RON PAUL: 0

7:30

Maddow: As we continue to wait for the results to come in, we can project in Indiana Congressman Todd Young will DEFEAT Former Senator Evan Bayh in the Race for the US Senate.

Indiana Senate Race: 15% Reported
Todd Young: 52.1%
Evan Bayh: 42.9%

Williams: And turning once again to the Presidential Race, we have some results to share. In West Virginia MSNBC is calling it for SENATOR RUBIO. But in the battleground states of Ohio and North Carolina WE CANNOT project a winner at this time. Both States are being labeled as TOO CLOSE TO CALL.

North Carolina: 2% Reported
Marco Rubio: 52%
Elizabeth Warren: 44%
Bernie Sanders: 2%
Ron Paul: 1%

Ohio: 2% Reported
Elizabeth Warren: 46%
Marco Rubio: 45%
Bernie Sanders: 5%
Ron Paul: 3%

MARCO RUBIO: 33
BERNIE SANDERS: 3