Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:24:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 125053 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #700 on: July 03, 2017, 09:20:49 PM »

Stephen Pearcy on This Week with George Stephanopoulos

George:So Pearcy how do you feel about your chances in the primaries?

Pearcy:Well I still don't think its over I mean I think the result with be whoever wins California which I think I will do pretty well in but that is beside the point.  I think I still have a good shot to win this primary race. I mean im out there in Kentucky campaigning with the governor and Rand Paul who I think has been a gift to this campaign

George:What did you mean when you said the system is rigged?

Pearcy:I mean as it seems like the news media not just you seem to be some sort of deciders of who the election will be between. Which is the establishment candidates like Marco Rubio and Elizabeth Warren. 

George:Do you think it sounds extreme?

Pearcy:No not at all. I mean Bush Sr back in 1980 was leading Reagan by a decent amount for a while but then Reagan came roaring back and we will see what happens.  I think its not a threat to democracy at all.

George:You said that you would take this race to a convention if you had to.  Do you believe that?

Pearcy:Yes I do. You got so many Republican presidents who won in contested conventions the most famous of them all being Abe Lincoln.  You look at state polling I do better than Rubio in the rust belt states like Wisconsin and Michigan and Pennsylvania.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #701 on: July 04, 2017, 12:18:27 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2018, 06:08:45 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule March 2-March 6 2016, Part 1

March 2
-Flight to Wichita, Kansas
-Meet with voters in Wichita, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Manufacturing policy speech at Boeing plant in Wichita, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Fundraising event at the Orpheum Theatre in Wichita, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Rally with voters at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback in response to Elizabeth Warren :

So, Senator Warren dared conduct false attacks against me by calling me an extremist. By doing so she called you extremists. She called extremists almost 50 % of the American people.

[Crowd boos]

No wonder that I am the only Republican candidate who can defeat Warren as well Senator Sanders in the General Election, so they are afraid of Marco Rubio and they don't want to face me, but they will have to. Senator Warren, your claims are not only outrageous but also untrue and dishonest. I am not an extremist. We will protect Social Security and Medicare and actually Obamacare that you are supporting has contributed to cuts in Medicare, which is harming seniors. I got to remind you, Senator, that my mother is herself on Medicare and Social Security. I'm against anything that's bad for my mother. Believing in traditional marriage the way I do does not make you a bigot or a hater. It means that you believe that this institution that's been around for millenial is an important cornerstone of society. I respect people that believe differently. But I believe deeply, that marriage should be between one man and one woman. The issue of life is not a political issue. It's a human rights issue and it's a difficult issue, because it puts in conflict two competing rights. There is the right of a woman to choose what to do with her body which is a real right. But there is also the right of an unborn human child to live. And they're in conflict. And as a policy maker, I must choose which one of these two sides takes precedence. And I have chosen to err on the side of life. What is outrageous is that there has been three Democratic debates and Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders were not asked a single question on abortion and they were never asked why they believe that all abortion should be legal, even on the due date of that unborn child. For the women who don't want a baby, they can promote adoption instead of killing that baby, which will allow them not to have a child while letting these unborn children to appreciate life. That's how we can find common ground on the abortion issue. And my foreign policy's goal is to defeat extremism and terrorism, because jihadists are the extremists that America is facing. And yet Senator Warren is afraid to use the terms « Islamic extremist terrorism ». Unlike Senator Warren, I know who the enemy is so my leadership will help us to win the war against Islamic extremist terrorism. So shame on you, Elizabeth Warren, for selecting the wrong persons to call extremists.

[Crowd applauds]

-Meet with college voters at Wichita State University
-Meet with voters in Topeka, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Energy policy speech in Topeka, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Gun rights policy speech in Topeka, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Meet with voters in Olathe, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Meet with voters in Overland Park, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Agriculture policy speech in Overland Park, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Rally with voters at the Overland Park Convention Center in Overland Park, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Meet with voters in Kansas City, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Economic policy speech in Kansas City, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Rally with voters at Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Health care policy speech in Kansas City, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Speech about faith at White Church Christian Church in Kansas City, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback to wing among evangelicals, social conservatives and pro-lifers
-Foreign policy speech in Kansas City, Kansas with Jerry Moran and Sam Brownback
-Flight to Owensboro, Kentucky
-Meet with voters in Owensboro, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Military memorial in Owensboro, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Foreign policy speech at Dudley Morton Memorial at the American Legion Hall in Owensboro, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh

March 3
-Meet with voters in Louisville, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Economic policy speech at Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Manufacturing policy speech at the Louisville Assembly Plant in Louisville, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Fundraising event at Louisville Slugger Museum in Louisville, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Speech at the Mudammad Ali Center in Louisville, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh in an effort to win among African American voters
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts in Louisville, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Rally with undecided voters at Louisville Slugger Field in Louisville, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh :

Here we are, in Kentucky, the home state of the Leader of the Republican majority in the Senate, my friend Mitch McConnell. Two years ago, after years of economic decline, national division and growing terrorist threat, our party took control of both houses of the Congress and the American people gave us a clear mandate to block Barack Obama's liberal agenda.

[Crowd applauds]

We never hesitate to confront the President, but we also do the hard work of tackling urgent problems head on. And, we delivered on that promise. We put Obamacare repeal on the President's desk, he vetoed it. As President, I will sign it. We passed a bill to finally build a Keystone Pipeline, Obama vetoed it. If I'm elected President, I will sign it in order to boost job creation and to get America to energy independence. We passed a bill to defund Planned Parenthood, Obama vetoed it. I will approve it. After Justice Scalia's death, we pledged that Obama will not fill his seat. This honor will go to me as the next President of the United States and the Supreme Court of the United States will remain conservative. We've already passed the first major education reform in more than a decade, and ended Common Core. We made the first significant reforms to Social Security in three decades. We passed a crucial cybersecurity bill, we imposed sanctions on North Korea and on the international companies and banks that are serving as financial intermediaries to fund North Korea's nuclear arsenal through dollar transaction, we passed the first major highway bill in more than a decade and we passed a bill to combat the scourge of human trafficking. So folks, we have to make sure that both houses of the Congress will remain Republican because if I'm President, we will build on the work we've done and pass more bills into law than ever before, which will boost job creation and restore America's economic prosperity, bring the American people together after years of national division and keep America safe.

Thank you. God bless America.

[Crowd loudly applauds as these undecided voters are now convinced to vote for Marco Rubio on March 5]

-Meet with college voters at the University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Frankfort, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Meet with college voters at Kentucky State University in Frankfort, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh in an effort to attract young voters and African American voters
-Energy policy speech in front of a crowd of undecided voters, including unemployed coal miners, in Frankfort, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee, Adam Kokesh and Harold Hamm :

Since eight years, President Obama and the EPA are pursuing their War on Coal. This administration has imposed taxes and regulations on energy industry, including America's coal industry, which is closing coal mines, killing tens of thousands of American jobs in addition of shipping American jobs as well as American coal plants to China where regulations on coal are lower. As a major coal producer, Kentucky represents a great example of this matter of fact. Our coal miners' livelihood is under attack. We have over 250 years of coal, so it's worth using these sources of energy. If I'm elected President, we will finally put an end to the War on Coal, we will cut taxes and abolish regulations on coal industry, which will bring coal jobs back to America, create more jobs in this sector, help us developing technologies that will produce clean coal and facilitate America's path to energy independence. And to facilitate coal's transportation from mines to markets, we will approve the construction of more coal pipelines. By the way, coal produces renewable energy since it is burned for the production of electricity and heat and is the largest source of energy for the generation of electricity worldwide. So it will also help creating jobs in the electricity industry and give the American people a better access to heat and electricity.

So in the first 100 days of my presidency, we will end the War on Coal in order to boost job creation and to make America energy independent by 2030.

Thank you. God bless America.

[Loud applause from the crowd of undecided voters and coal miners who now made the choice to vote for Marco Rubio on March 5]
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #702 on: July 04, 2017, 12:39:55 PM »

Pearcy campaigns in Kentucky about gun rights with Govenor Matt Beliven

Liberals today are so confused on what is gun rights and what is exactly a gun.
Me from California I know about this issue very well and clear.

They think that every pistol's name is a Glock and that a AR 15 is some military style weapon you can't make this thing up folks!!

No one is walking outdoors with a fully automatic AK-47 or a rocket launcher. And I think no sane gun user would think of that.

As president I will protect the second amendment and protect everysingle gun owners and will try to fight the agenda of gun control   
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #703 on: July 05, 2017, 10:39:24 AM »

Marco Rubio's schedule March 2-March 6 2016, Part 2

March 4
-Meet with voters in Lexington, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Rally with voters at Kroger Field in Lexington, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Veteran policy speech at Memorial Hall in Lexington, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Meet with voters in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Meet with voters in Georgetown, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Manufacturing policy speech at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky headquarters in Georgetown, Kentucky with Mike Pence, Ben Sassee and Adam Kokesh
-Flight to Old Town, Maine
-Meet with voters in Old Town, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Brewer, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Orono, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Bangor, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Economic policy speech at General Electric factory in Bangor, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Rockland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Gorham, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Waterville, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Augusta, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with college voters at the University of Maine in Augusta, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins in an effort to attract young voters
-Foreign policy speech in Augusta, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Economic policy speech given by Governor Paul LePage in Augusta, Maine where he praises Marco Rubio's economic agenda that will bring America to energy independence, bring the government at its lowest level in history, make America competitive in the world economy and make America the best place in the world to do business
-Meet with voters in Topsham, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Manufacturing policy speech at the Pejepscot Paper Company in Topsham, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Gorham, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Windham, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Westbrook, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Speech about bipartisanship in Westbrook, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins in an effort to win among independent voters and moderate voters
-Meet with voters in Lisbon, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Brunswick, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Veteran policy speech at the Joshua L. Chamberlain Museum in Brunswick, Maine where Senator Rubio reiterates his record in improving veterans' living conditions through V.A. reform
-Infrastructure policy speech at the Amtrak station in Brunswick, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Lewiston, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Economic policy speech in Lewiston, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Auburn, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Bath, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Foreign policy speech at Maine Maritime Museum in Bath, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in South Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Energy policy speech at the Portland-Montreal Pipeline terminal in South Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Fundraising event at Hadlock Field in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Town hall meeting with undecided voters at the Portland Exposition Building in Portland, Maine

Voter 1 : As a foreign policy expert, do you believe Tunisia should become a NATO member due to ISIS' rise in North Africa, especially in Libya?

Marco Rubio : Tunisia would be a terrific and trustworthy NATO ally since it's the country where the Arab Spring had most success because they have a moderate government led by President Beji Caid Essebsi. But whether they want to join NATO, it's the Tunisian people's choice. I believe Tunisia's NATO membership will give NATO a springboard to orchestrate counter-terrorism operations against ISIS in Libya and North Africa, which will make this region safer. Stronger alliances will help us to win the war on terror. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Voter 1 : Thank you Senator. You have my vote.

Voter 2 : Senator Rubio, as we all know, the economy is the most important issue and I learned recently that Singapore has the lowest unemployment rate in the developed world, which is due, notably, to his status as the developed country with the lowest corporate tax rate (17 %). Do you think it would be a good argument in favor of reducing the size of government and to cut taxes and regulations for the people and for business owners?

Marco Rubio : Absolutely. And this country's low corporate tax rate is giving it the upper hand in trade deals and to keep jobs, which explains why they have the lowest unemployment rate among developed countries, which is 1.8 %. The reason why we're losing jobs is because of excessive taxes and regulations and to the fact that we are the nation with the highest corporate tax rate, which is 40 %. So my proposal to reduce it to 20 % will allow us to keep American jobs, to make America competitive in the global economy and to increase our companies' ability to expand, to produce, to manufacture, to sell and to create jobs because our prosperity comes from free market and free enterprise, not the government.

Voter 2 : Thank you. You can now count on me to vote for you tomorrow and on November 8.

Voter 3 : Senator Rubio, I'm looking for a candidate that is willing to show bipartisanship in his leadership. Which of your policies would be bipartisan?

Marco Rubio : Well, on the abortion issue, most of the abortions are made by women who don't want children. But like I said, instead of killing these unborn babies, we can promote adoption, which will allow women who don't want children not to have children while giving these children the chance and the right to live and to appreciate life. On free trade, I said that we can promote free trade and pursue our quest for open markets while protecting our workers and avoid job losses by cutting taxes and regulations for our businesses, including our manufacturing businesses, in order to keep American manufacturing jobs in America and by reducing our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %. On energy, we can encourage oil drilling and production in order to boost job creation while protecting the environment since my plan includes the use of a part of revenues from oil drilling to invest into the development of renewable energies like solar, wind, electricity, nuclear, etc., which will create jobs and improve our ecological footprint. It will be done through gained money, not borrowed money taken from taxpayers. And finally on gun rights, instead of violating the Second Amendment, we can stop massive shootings by allowing the Attorney General to delay transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists and criminals. That's how I will demonstrate bipartisanship as President of the United States, that's how I will be able to bring Republicans and Democrats on common grounds and to get things done and that's how I will be President for all Americans.

Voter 3 : Thank you, Senator. Now you are my choice for President.

-Rally with voters at Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with college voters at the University of New England in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Manufacturing policy speech at Pioneer Telephone headquarters in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Trade policy speech at the Port of Portland in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Economic policy speech in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Small government policy speech in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Tax policy speech at Fitzpatrick Stadium in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #704 on: July 05, 2017, 11:58:50 AM »

Pearcy campaigns with Newt Gingrich and Rand Paul in Portland Maine

President Eisenhower if he would be alive today would probably look at my foreign policy and say hey that's a pretty good plan you got their Steve. 

I considered myself as much as I like Reagan more of a Eisenhower Republican than a Reagan Republican.
I like Ike everyone!  *Crowd cheers*

Eisenhower knew how to beat the enemy with peace and he warned us about the Milltary Industry Complex which unfortunately some people still push and I feel like he would roll in his grave if he saw that the people in Washington want to do with our Milltary.  Haven't we learn from Iraq!!!?!!
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #705 on: July 05, 2017, 08:27:13 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ to STEP DOWN AS DNC HEAD
DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is reported to be stepping down before the Democrats meets in Philadelphia in July. No word yet on this breaking story.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #706 on: July 05, 2017, 09:19:21 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2018, 07:59:11 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule March 2-March 6 2016, Part 3

March 5
-Meet with voters in Scarborough, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Freeport, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Saco, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Biddeford, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with college voters at the University of New England in Biddeford, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins in an effort to win among young voters
-Meet with voters in Wells, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Healthcare policy speech in Wells, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Westbrook, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Fundraising event at the Walker Memorial Library in Westbrook, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Kennebunk, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Economic policy speech in Kennebunk, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Kennebunkport, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Sanford, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in York, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Kittery, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Foreign policy speech in Kittery, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Flight to New Orleans, Louisiana
-Meet with voters in New Orleans, Louisiana with Bobby Jindal
-Meet with voters in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with Bobby Jindal
-Flight to Hopkinsville, Kentucky
-Meet with Hopkinsville, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Agriculture policy speech in Hopkinsville, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Meet with voters in Bowling Green, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Manufacturing policy at General Motors Manufacturing Plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Meet with college voters at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm in an effort to attract young voters
-Energy policy speech in Bowling Green, Kentucky, where Senator Rubio reiterates his pledge to put an end to the War on Coal
-Meet with voters in North Corbin, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Dinner with voters at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) headquarters in North Corbin, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Meet with voters in Hodgenville, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Gun rights policy speech in Hodgenville, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Meet with voters in Covington, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Manufacturing policy at Ashland headquarters in Covington, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Speech about faith at Saint John the Evangelist Church in Covington, Kentucky in an effort to win among Evangelicals, social conservatives, pro-lifers and constitutional conservatives
-Meet with voters in Elizabethtown, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Elizabethtown, Kentucky
-Meet with voters in Richmond, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Economic policy speech in Richmond, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Meet with voters in Radcliff, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Meet with voters in Louisville, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-Town hall meeting with undecided voters in Louisville, Kentucky :

Voter 1 : Senator Rubio, I am concerned about the future of my agribusiness that is about to bankrupt. What is your plan to relaunch America's agriculture?

Marco Rubio : By cutting taxes for businesses, including tractor and seed companies, to help them to innovate and to manufacture more tractors and seeds, which will boost job creation, improve agricultural technologies, ensure America's subsistence, reduce the food prices through the reduction of inflation and reduce Americans' dependence on food stamps, thus reinforcing their purchasing power and giving them more access to food.

Voter 1 : Thanks for the answer. You have my vote.

Voter 2 : Senator Rubio, as you know, automobile manufacturing is among Kentucky's main economic activities just like Michigan, whose primary will be held in three days. What is your plan to relaunch America's automobile industry and to prevent a Detroit-like bankruptcy?
Marco Rubio : What we have to do is to reduce taxes and regulations on our people and our companies, including automobile companies and manufacturing businesses, which will help us to keep manufacturing jobs in America and to make sure that American business owners will keep considering America as the best place to start and expand a business. Since cars function mostly on fossil energy, America's energy independence through increased oil drilling and production will boost America's automobile industry by encouraging the manufacturing of more cars and by reducing oil prices, thus reducing the cost buying American cars, which will encourage consumers here and abroad to buy more American cars than Asian cars, giving us the upper hand in the TPP. My policies will also boost our auto industry by reducing our corporate tax rate to 20 %, which will make America the best business-friendly environment in the world.

Voter 2 : Thank you, Senator. You got my vote.

Voter 3 : Senator, the coal mine in which I'm working is in danger of being closed while coal is Kentucky's main source of energy. What is your plan to bring coal jobs back in America?

Marco Rubio : Well, first of all, I will put an end to the War on Coal declared by President Obama since the beginning of his presidency. As President, I will cut taxes and regulations on coal industry, thus bringing coal jobs back in the United States, create jobs in this industry, help us developing the necessary technologies to produce clean coal and make America's path to energy independence easier. We will build more coal pipelines in order to facilitate coal's transportation. By encouraging coal production, we will produce more renewable energy it is sometimes used for electricity production, which will also create jobs in the electricity industry and give our people a better access to electricity and heat.

Voter 3 : Thank you, Senator. I will vote for you tonight.

-Foreign policy speech in Louisville, Kentucky with Bill Haslam, Todd Young and Harold Hamm
-GOTV rally with voters and supporters at Louisville Slugger Field in Louisville, Kentucky
-GOTV efforts in Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Maine
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #707 on: July 05, 2017, 09:24:49 PM »

results for March 5th going up soon
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #708 on: July 05, 2017, 09:35:24 PM »

Summary

Sanders continued his campaigning in earnest, holding a major rally in Honolulu on the weekend. His campaign has no doubt hit a rough patch, but he is looking to close the gap. His surprise win in Texas has galvanized his supporters, who are pumping millions of dollars into his campaign. Last month, the Sanders campaign raisd $41 million last month, setting a new record.

Moreover, Sanders is beginning to benefit from the backing of labor unions, as the AFL-CIO sends kts formidable political machine into action. Meanwhile, Ben Jealous, MLK III, the NAACP and the SCLC continue to rally aupport from minority groups across the country. Another startling announcement is that 3,000 Sanders supporters have signed up to run for office in everything from School Boards to Congress.

Sanders is determined to be the candidate of the working class, and has been extensively campaigning in the industrial states, particularly Pennsylvania and Ohio as he looks to build his base there.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #709 on: July 05, 2017, 09:37:27 PM »

Results going up now.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #710 on: July 05, 2017, 09:41:18 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ TO STEP DOWN; ENDORSING ELIZABETH WARREN
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #711 on: July 05, 2017, 09:42:46 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2017, 07:04:05 AM by NHI »

March 5th Contests:

Blitzer; A big night for Marco Rubio. The Florida Senator is winning across the country tonight. Here are CNN's latest projections:

Kansas Caucuses:
✓ Marco Rubio: 67.89% (28)
Stephen Pearcy: 32.11 (12)

Kentucky Primary:
✓ Marco Rubio: 56.24% (24)
Stephen Pearcy: 43.76% (18)

Louisiana Primary:
✓ Marco Rubio: 70.51% (31)
Stephen Pearcy: 29.41% (13)

Maine Caucuses:
✓ Marco Rubio: 51.11% (20)
Stephen Pearcy: 48.89%

Republican Primary Map: March 5, 2016
Marco Rubio: 592 (16 Contests Won) 56.26%
Stephen Pearcy: 233 (2 Contests Won) 36.54%
Rand Paul: 23 (1 Contest Won) 5.20%
Jerry Moran: 3 (0 Contests Won) 0.99%
Other: 0 (1.01%)

Blitzer: A set of victories for Marco Rubio, bringing him closer to winning the Republican nomination.

Democratic Results:

Tapper: A different story tonight on the Democratic primary side. Here is a recap of our projections in the race for the Democratic nomination: Practically a draw tonight between Senator Sanders and Senator Warren.

Kansas Caucuses:
✓ Bernie Sanders: 57.06% (28)
Elizabeth Warren: 42.94% (5)

Louisiana Primary:
✓ Elizabeth Warren: 57.05% (30)
Bernie Sanders: 42.95% (21)

Nebraska Caucuses:
✓ Bernie Sanders: 56.88% (20)
Elizabeth Warren: 44.12% (5)

Elizabeth Warren: 612 (10 Contests Won) (50.35%)
Bernie Sanders: 572 (10 Contests Won) (49.57%)

On March 6th PR/ME (Reps for PR/Dems for ME) will be announced. This turn will end on Thursday at 11 PM EST
There will then be a two day turn before the next vote on March. 8th

Endorsements:
Warren: Suzanne Bump, Rahm Emanuel, Dick Durbin, Pat Quinn, Dianne Feinstein, Sheila Simon, Russ Carnahan, Dick Gephardt, Chris Koster, Jason Kander, John Baldacci, Mike Michaud, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Rubio: Pat Roberts (previously endorsed Jerry Moran), Kansas Senator

Jack Bergman, Michigan congressman

John Engler, former Governor of Michigan

Pat McCrory, Governor of North Carolina

Josh Mandel (previously endorsed Rand Paul), Ohio State Treasurer

Mike Crapo, Idaho Senator

Spencer Abraham, former Michigan Senator and former U.S. Secretary on Energy

Matt Blunt, former Missouri Governor

James Hackett, President and CEO of Ford Motor Company

Mary Barra, CEO of the General Motors Company

Phil Bryant, Governor of Mississippi

Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona

Shelley Moore Capito

Andy Harris, Maryland congressman

Jack Dalrymple, Governor of North Dakota

Matt Mead, Governor of Wyoming

Sean McFarland, retired Lieutanant General

Freedomworks

Steve Austin, actor and professional wrestler

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #712 on: July 05, 2017, 10:02:13 PM »

Sanders victory speech

Today, we continue our march forward! Our victories in Kansas and Nebraska show that we will not go quietly! We are proving that you don't need the establishment or big donors to perform well in a campaign. We have an average donation of $27. We have the backing of the people of the working class, workers' unions, young people and more.

I ask you to continue to stand with me, so we can fight for social, economic and political justice all over this country! So we can protect our environment! So we can defend our right to a living wage! So we can help people! This is our time!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #713 on: July 05, 2017, 10:03:40 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2018, 08:32:39 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to win among fiscal conservatives and coal miners, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad narrating a speech given by the Florida Senator's in Frankfort, Kentucky where he promised to end the War on Coal and unveiled his plan to relaunch America's coal industry.

The ad titled « More energy, more jobs, more prosperity » airs in Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Idaho, Mississippi, Wyoming, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, Arizona, Utah, North Dakota, Colorado and Pennsylvania

« More energy, more jobs, more prosperity » advertisement narration :

Since eight years, President Obama and the EPA are pursuing their War on Coal.

Coal is responsible for more than 760 000 American jobs. Yet, the Obama administration thinks « a war on coal is exactly what's needed. » The Obama administration's war on Amrican energy means fewer jobs and higher prices.

This administration has imposed taxes and regulations on energy industry, including America's coal industry, which is closing coal mines, killing tens of thousands of American jobs in addition of shipping American jobs as well as American coal plants to China where regulations on coal are lower.

We have over 250 years of coal, so it's worth using these sources of energy. If I'm elected President, we will finally put an end to the War on Coal, we will cut taxes and abolish regulations on coal industry, which will bring coal jobs back to America, create more jobs, help us developing technologies that will produce clean coal and facilitate America's path to energy independence.

And to facilitate coal's transportation from mines to markets, we will approve the construction of more coal pipelines. By the way, coal produces renewable energy since it is burned for the production of electricity and heat and is the largest source of energy for the generation of electricity worldwide. So it will also help creating jobs in the electricity industry and give the American people a better access to heat and electricity.

That's why I'm asking for your vote in order to make the future possible, to make America's energy independence possible and to make America's prosperity possible.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #714 on: July 05, 2017, 10:37:46 PM »

Warren Victory/Concession Speech

Thank you Louisiana! I know we lost in Kansas and Nebraska, but we still lead in delegates, and are on track to face Senator Rubio in November. Senator Sanders put on an amazing effort tonight, and he'll probably win Maine tomorrow, but we'll refocus our efforts and win Michigan and Mississippi on Tuesday!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #715 on: July 05, 2017, 11:04:52 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2017, 11:15:44 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's victory speech in Louisville, Kentucky

Thank you Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana and Maine. These are amazing results. While the Democrats seem to be so divided, we are uniting the Republican Party together. We have not only won over 50 % of the vote in all the four states that voted tonight but we also reached the 70 % mark in some states. Let's keep this great hard work in Michigan, Idaho, Mississippi, Hawaii and Puerto Rico and we will accelerate our path to the nomination, to our victory in November and to a New American Century for the sake of a bright future we can believe in.

Thank you. God bless all of you and God bless America.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #716 on: July 06, 2017, 07:04:47 AM »

Breaking News:
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #717 on: July 06, 2017, 07:31:57 AM »
« Edited: July 06, 2017, 07:35:32 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's speech in Detroit, Michigan in reaction to Nancy Reagan's death

Nancy Reagan was a woman of incredible grace and strength who served as an inspiration to an entire generation of Americans. As First Lady, she chose not only to lead with her distinctive style and poise, but also to take a stand on tough issues, such as the prevention of recreational drug abuse.

For conservatives, she has been a powerful living link to her husband’s legacy as one of the greatest modern presidents. Through her work with the Reagan Library she has been active in extending the impact of his leadership and message to a new generation. And I am proud to be a child of the Reagan Revolution, to have grown up during the Reagan Revolution.

It was an honor to have met Mrs. Reagan when I spoke at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in 2011. She went out of her way to warmly welcome Jeanette and me. She will be sorely missed by those who knew her and forever remembered by a grateful nation as she is joining her husband in eternal rest.

Thank you. God bless Nancy Reagan and God bless America.

[Crowd applauds]
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #718 on: July 06, 2017, 07:58:08 AM »

Pearcy in Boise Idaho reacting to Nancy Reagan's death in Boise Idaho

Today Amercia lost one of its best First Ladies in history.   A role model for women and a role model for proud conservative women.

She also has fought hard to keep her husband's legacy alive with the Ronald Reagan foundation and the Reagan Presidental Library which are beautiful and great historical places to go to.

Even if you weren't the biggest supporter of her or her polices you have to at least respect her and what she has done to this country.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #719 on: July 06, 2017, 08:03:13 AM »

Pearcy on social media after the results

Despite last night results we will not drop out!!
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #720 on: July 06, 2017, 08:13:34 AM »

Where are my endorsements?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #721 on: July 06, 2017, 10:23:18 AM »

Pearcy speaks against NAFTA and TPP in Detroit

Around the time Out of the Cellar was doing well *He laughs and so does the crowd* so was Amercia and Michigan.

Michigan for a long time booming when it came to auto industry and manufacturing electronics important daily to American peoples lifes.

But then so called free trade took those jobs and shipped them to Mexico and Canada. But I am here today to tell you that free trade didn't do that.  It was not a voluntary exchange between goods and services it was actually a deal by corporations to sellout American jobs and business to other countries.

And if the TPP comes around your remaining jobs here will be shipped off to Japan and China weaken the great American auto machine.

As someone who has been interest in cars and racing this saddens me and as your president I will repeal our involvement in TPP and NAFTA and bring back your jobs! *Crowd cheers*
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #722 on: July 06, 2017, 05:05:38 PM »

My bad:

overnor David Ige: "Senator Sanders has stood up for the underprivileged his entire life. He has always been at the forefront of the progressive movement since he began his career, and I am proud to support him."

United States Secretary of Labor Tom Perez: "This country needs a President who will stand up for the labor movement. For the workers. Senator Sanders has been doing that from dot. A man like that is deserving of our support."

Actress Shailene Woodley: "I've never voted before, but I am voting for Bernie this year. Why? Because our rivers are being polluted, the rich are taking as much money as they can for themselves as possible while ignoring everyone else; because our workers are being shafted for nothing more than profit and because we don't guarantee healthcare to every citizen. Bernie wants to rectify all of this"

Edward Snowden: "When I released the documents revealing the extent of NSA illegal spying, i did it with the intention of stopping it. Meanwhile the Republican frontrunner wants to continue violation of the Fourth Amendment. Senator Sanders has vowed to stop it, that is why I support him."
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #723 on: July 06, 2017, 10:05:04 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2018, 06:10:56 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule March 2-March 6 2016, Part 4

March 6
-Flight to San Juan, Puerto Rico
-Meet with voters in San Juan, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Speech at the Puerto Rico Museum of Contemporary Art in San Juan, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno in an effort to win among young voters
-Meet with college voters at the University of Puerto Rico in San Juan, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Speech in San Juan, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno, in favor of Puerto Rico's statehood in the United States
-Rally at the José Migue Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Meet with voters in Bayamon, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Economic policy speech at Plaza del Sol in Bayamon, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Meet with voters in Carolina, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Small government policy speech in Carolina, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Meet with voters in Ponce, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Economic policy speech at Industrias Vassallo in Ponce, Puerto Rico with Luis Fortuno
-Flight to Detroit, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Detroit Institute of Arts in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Rally with voters at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Meet with African American voters at Black Bottom in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett in an effort to attract African American voters
-Fundraising event at the MGM Grand Detroit in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Energy policy speech in front of a crowd of undecided voters at DTE Energy headquarters in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, James Hackett and Mary Barra :

Relaunching America's automobile industry partly requires the continuation of our quest for America's energy independence since most of our cars function on fossil energy. That requires using all of our sources of energies and increasing oil drilling and production. As President of the United States, I will double permits on federal lands, approve the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline as well as oil drilling in ANWR. Under my administration, we will build the TransAmerica Energy pipeline that I’m proposing and that will be situated between Pennsylvania to California. We will also drill oil resources on the Arctic by increasing the number of oil platforms and by encouraging the manufacturing of underwater tankers that will be able to exploit underwater oil and gas resources. That way, we will be able to encourage oil exploitation, drilling and production without hurting the environment. That way, we will not only bring massive job creation in America but also get all the necessary revenues for the development of renewable energies such as wind, solar, hydroelectric, nuclear energies, which will bring, as a result, the development of an automotive industry manufacturing cars that will function through renewable energies, thus making America the world energy superpower and helping us creating jobs for the American people, for all Americans from all social classes.

My plan to get us energy independence will also relaunch and grow our automotive industry because it will encourage automotive manufacturing in America in addition of reducing the cost of buying American cars, which will, thanks to a stronger purchasing power, encourage our consumers to buy more American cars rather than Asian cars that will be more expansive. So it will encourage the opening of new automotive companies all across America, including here in Detroit. Combined with tariff reduction, the path that I’m proposing to clinch energy independence will make sure that we will be competitive in the Asia-Pacific since American cars will be less expensive than Asian cars. It will encourage more international consumers, including in the Asia-Pacific to buy American cars, which will be beneficial for our automotive industry and for our economy. So I’m asking for your support to grow our automotive industry, to save Detroit, its neighbors and all America from bankruptcy and depression, to lead us to energy independence and permanent economic prosperity and to accomplish our goal of bringing full employment in this country for the sake of the U.S. economy and the American Dream.

[Applause from the crowd of undecided voters who are now readt to vote for Marco Rubio on March 8]

-Economic policy speech at the Renaissance Center (headquarters of General Motors) in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, James Hackett and Mary Barra
-Meet with voters in Farmington Hills, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Manufacturing policy speech in Farmington Hills, Michigan where Senator Rubio reiterates his pledge to cut taxes and regulations for manufacturing businesses in order to allow America to pursue its quest for open markets in the world while keeping its manufacturing jobs
-Meet with voters in Livonia, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Economic policy speech at TRW Automotive headquarters in Lavonia, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Meet with college voters at Madonna University in Livonia, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Southfield, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Fundraising event at Southfield Public Library in Southfield, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Meet with voters in Canton, Michigan with Rick Snyder and James Hackett
-Watch the coverage of the Puerto Rico Republican primary
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #724 on: July 06, 2017, 10:39:40 PM »

Pearcy campaigns in Michigan at Ford Field

President Obama made the auto bailout worse in 2009 as instead of the companies themselves trying to fix it self back together he got the government involved and completely messed up the whole rebuilding system.

It only helped CEOs at the top.

As President I will prevent government interference into stuff like that *Crowd cheers*
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies