Progressive Caucus Stuff (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 06:04:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Progressive Caucus Stuff (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Progressive Caucus Stuff  (Read 3287 times)
Lt. Gov. Immy
Immy

« on: April 08, 2005, 03:18:47 PM »

Hmm, endorsments.

I'd perfer to wait on Districts 1 and 2 to see if a more socially prgressive candidate enters those races, though I know both Supersoulty and PBrunsel are both find members.

I'd like to do some sort of anti-endorsment of NixonNow in District 3.  Is he seriously running unopposed?  What about blerpiez? 

If we are focusing solely in social issues, then I recomend John Dibble in District 4.  I've been looking over Ebowed and he seems he is all over the place on social issues whereas Dibble is constant.

Gabu and Harry are obviously the most progressive candidates in their respective races.  We should invite Gabu to join our caucus.

I don't know much about the Mid-West candidates, so I'll abstain for now, but I'm leaning lILV just because he's so nice.

And in the Pacific, I'm sure Wildcard and I would appreciate your endorsment as two proud members of this caucus.
Lt. Gov. Immy
Immy

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 02:16:50 AM »

I've gotta say, it'll be pretty ironic if the Progressive Caucus endorses John Dibble, considering he also earned the endorsement of the Atlasian Conservative Alliance, presumably due to his economic stances.

I was endorsed by th ACA as well, but I don't think anyone is saying I'm not progressive, ecspecially since we are focusing on social issues.
Lt. Gov. Immy
Immy

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 02:26:59 AM »

I was endorsed by th ACA as well, but I don't think anyone is saying I'm not progressive, ecspecially since we are focusing on social issues.
You're the only candidate in your race, aren't you...?  John Dibble is running against two candidates, so unless the other two candidates are completely clueless joke candidates, something fishy would be going on if he recieved the endorsement of both the token conservative party and the forum's liberal caucus.

Well, you do have a point there.

Let me read up on your positions again and see about my vote, which I have moved to undecided.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies