MAGA-teens harass Native American (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 10:46:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26149 times)
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« on: January 19, 2019, 10:47:46 PM »

I need to shed some insight on this, because this was a Catholic high school in my diocese.

I attended a different Catholic high school in the Diocese of Covington, and it was every bit as bad as this, probably worse. The school was the most racist institution I've ever had dealings with. I've never heard the N-word used anywhere else nearly as much.

The principal often used the morning announcements to spread his right-wing political views. And students (myself included) were required to sign a full-page ad in local newspapers demanding a constitutional amendment to repeal Roe v. Wade.

This is a scuzzy, scuzzy school system through and through.

Also, the diocese has been involved in a pedophile scandal lasting for decades, and has used corporate law to avoid civil penalties.

My former high school also recently encouraged students to start a Facebook group encouraging motorists to run over bicyclists, and a Facebook page posting photos of heroin addicts' children.

The diocese also keeps demanding tax dollars to fund school buses and other things the school can afford itself - and claims to be "persecuted" when they don't get what they want.

They certainly are not Christian.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 11:54:59 AM »

Nazis on Facebook are of course defending the students.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 03:50:27 PM »

As of now, people with a lot of money who are affiliated with the diocese are spreading fake news on Facebook to defend the students.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 07:49:07 PM »

White Gen Zers are shaping up to be more right-wing than even their parents.

Nah. Just spoiled rich ones.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 07:52:42 PM »

White Gen Zers are shaping up to be more right-wing than even their parents.

Nah. Just spoiled rich ones.
Funny, because the upper class Cincy suburbs are the kind of places the Resistance neoliberal,  faux-left centrists want the Dems to represent.

Rich Cincinnati suburbs are a lost cause. The Democratic base here is poor and working-class.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 08:06:29 PM »

Philips lied when he claimed the kids chanted "build the wall" at him and his group

No he didn't. Several people confirm that it happened.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 10:44:07 PM »

I can't believe people around here are RALLYING AROUND HIM now!!! What a JOKE!!!
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 06:12:56 PM »

You already took the bait.  They painted themselves in their school's color.  You took it out of context, which is exactly what they media wanted you to do.  They set the bait and you bit. 

I'm not an expert on that particular school, but Wikipedia says its colors are blue and white - not black.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 06:15:56 PM »

You already took the bait.  They painted themselves in their school's color.  You took it out of context, which is exactly what they media wanted you to do.  They set the bait and you bit. 

I'm not an expert on that particular school, but Wikipedia says its colors are blue and white - not black.

I'm looking at the picture right now.  The Jersey's are black.  They had a prep rally that they called "blackout". 

To repeat, the school colors are blue and white.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 06:21:10 PM »

I'm looking at the picture right now.  The Jersey's are black.  They had a prep rally that they called "blackout". 

The picture shows that the school color is black.  The jersey's are black.  The shirts are black.  The court has black lines. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covington_Catholic_High_School
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 06:25:20 PM »

Who among us has not gotten painted up for a blackout before? Are you even a living human being? Both high school and college were blue and white and blackouts occurred.

I've been to high school games before. I've never in my life seen a "blackout" before, and never even heard of it before until now.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 06:26:22 PM »

The picture shows that the school color is black.  The jersey's are black.  The shirts are black.  The court has black lines. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covington_Catholic_High_School

Yeah it says blue and white, but the seats, jerseys, shirts, and jerseys are all black. 

Seriously? That's your argument?
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 10:12:58 PM »

More right-wing fake news! What a shock!
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2019, 02:53:24 PM »

I went to the protest in front of the diocese's offices today. The counterprotesters who supported the school were every bit as thuggish as you might imagine. I almost got in an outright brawl.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2019, 04:27:47 PM »

I went to the protest in front of the diocese's offices today. The counterprotesters who supported the school were every bit as thuggish as you might imagine. I almost got in an outright brawl.

Would you have won?

Yes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies