Can Trump just implode already? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:26:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Can Trump just implode already? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can Trump just implode already?  (Read 10717 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« on: August 24, 2015, 09:52:09 AM »

For what it's worth, he's ruining our brand right now. I know people in our party want honesty and there is a big anti-politician sentiment in the party right now but there are other candidates that can appeal to Trump supporters but they can't get their message out because it's NOTHING but Trump on the news.

I know he most likely won't be the nominee, but he is starting to pull candidates to the hard right and at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we had a repeat of 2012 at our hands.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 10:00:13 AM »

Sorry, but this election is already over. It's better you accept it now.

Either Trump is your nominee and loses, or Trump isn't your nominee but damages the party brand so badly over the coming months that it can't recover (as if the brand isn't already damaged enough). There are NO other possible scenarios at this point thanks to the media oversaturation of a bonafide STAR like Donald Trump. The public usually isn't paying attention to elections at this point, but because of him they are, and they've already made up their minds.

Better luck next time. Maybe next time don't let your party humor an insane billionaire's racist ramblings about birth certificates, Mexicans, etc for 8 years just because they want to stick it to the (black) Democratic president, and then expect him to just go away quietly when you don't need him anymore.

Just stop.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 11:36:31 AM »

I can't believe I'm actually going to agree with Dudeabides here. Trump is going to make us look stupid and he probably will say something stupid in a debate with Clinton and will cause her to win a Reagan style landslide.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 12:39:11 PM »

I'd say everything needs to be done to make sure he doesn't win Iowa or New Hampshire.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 06:46:49 PM »

I seriously can't believe Trump's supporters are so dedicated to him, he had a horrible debate performance but ROSE in the polls because people thought Meghan Kelly, Chris Wallace and Bret Baier were unfair to him at the debate, omg.... Once the field starts shrinking let's see how well he does though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies