Deeply disturbing (Part Neuf) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:39:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Deeply disturbing (Part Neuf) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deeply disturbing (Part Neuf)  (Read 6906 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: November 15, 2014, 08:18:35 PM »

Trying to move away from the needless fight, yes, the idea was to wait until the reforms. That said, taking too much time before having the cabinet can be a problem, so I am talking to the Vice-President regarding that issue.

That said, to suggest that there's the delay is motivated by the election is simply ludicrous, so I would suggest dropping that argument.

We then call on the administration to immediately open nomination hearings for all of its cabinet nominees. Of course, by the time they all conclude at this point, the election will be over...

EDIT: We commend the administration for finally moving forward with the nomination process after one week of uncertainty, instability and doubt.

Roll Eyes

Uncertainty, instability and doubt are a natural consequence of attempting to conduct a PPT election and get cabinet nominees confirmed while also attempting to entirely restructure the Senate's rules. I made the call to delay the hearings on the nominees, not Lumine, because I'd prefer to ensure that all our nominees are confirmed legitimately in a Senate operating under clear operating rules.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies