Thank you REpubulicans for completely screwing our chances in 2010 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:33:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Thank you REpubulicans for completely screwing our chances in 2010 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thank you REpubulicans for completely screwing our chances in 2010  (Read 6244 times)
redcommander
YaBB God
« on: September 15, 2010, 12:05:50 AM »

I'm just glad Ayotte survived. Republicans can win back senate without that Mid-Atlantic Grizzly's help.
redcommander
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 12:13:55 AM »

I'm just glad Ayotte survived. Republicans can win back senate without that Mid-Atlantic Grizzly's help.

Shhhh!!!! It isn't over yet. Tongue She has a slight lead, don't jinx it.

We aren't that bad off. Pat Toomey is doing well in PA, New Hampshire looks good, a lot of House seats came out well in NY.

We lost Delaware for sure, true. But we have the energy and the momentum behind us. We will at the very least come close in the Senate and as previously stated, and though I prefered it not happening like this, defeating Obama can best be achieved with GOP control.

Whoops I saw a headline calling it for Ayotte a little while ago. I still hope then that the vote totals will continue to go her way.
redcommander
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 12:20:30 AM »

You know Palin endorsed Ayotte and branded her the "Granite Grizzly"...?

I know, and I thank her for boosting her conservative creds in the state to offshoot Lamontagne's surge, but I will not commend Palin on throwing away Delaware.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies