Nearly Half of All Voters Think Media Make Up Stories About Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:55:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nearly Half of All Voters Think Media Make Up Stories About Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nearly Half of All Voters Think Media Make Up Stories About Trump  (Read 2517 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: October 18, 2017, 11:40:30 AM »

The media doesn't make things up but they do go overboard on some stories. Trump gives them a level 5 stupid comment and they turn it in to a level 11 national crisis. i don't like Trump and might even vote democrat against him in 2020 but the idea that the media covers him completely honestly is a joke.

Media coverage of Dumb Leader is all about their ratings (and profits). Fair coverage of President Moron would have driven him from the race early on as grossly unfit for office. Good coverage now would not repeatedly hype the fact that he is a terrible human being -something we already know- but his total incompetence and the damage he is doing.

Focusing on Dumb Leader's personal evil is like weeping over lost family pictures while the house burns down.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 08:46:23 PM »

The media(especially cable ) have become a joke , and are not trust worthy anymore.

Now does that does not mean the government should revoke their license(that would be unconstitutional)  , but people should not watch them until they change how they cover the news and become more reliable again.

Absolutely agree.

I don't like Trump but I think the media should cover him fairly.

lol

If anything the media has been too lenient on Trump.

The media does not cover him well at all. Healthcare is the perfect example of the media's ineptitude concerning Trump. Trump knows nothing about healthcare policy and yet he was never pushed to even explain what AHCA does or how it works.

It same thing for any policy incentive when it comes to Trump. He knows nothing and the press give him softballs questions that allow Trump to through out some word salad and move on to something else.

Seriously, the media just needs to ask him "Mr. President, how would this work?" and that would solve alot of the issues right there.

I'd love to see him sat in a chair and grilled deep by an impartial and talented interviewer for a half-hour or more. I don't think he'd last for the inevitable reveal of his ignorance, stupidity, and possibly mental illness. He'd get 5-10 minutes in and bolt.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies