Ted Cruz at NV campaign rally: "How do we know Liz Warren doesn't have a penis?" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 10:46:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ted Cruz at NV campaign rally: "How do we know Liz Warren doesn't have a penis?" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ted Cruz at NV campaign rally: "How do we know Liz Warren doesn't have a penis?"  (Read 2787 times)
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« on: August 15, 2022, 07:43:34 PM »

Ted Cruz is one of the worst politicians in America. He will never be president. Ever.

He's the only Republican that could lose even to Kamala Harris.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 05:22:03 PM »

I shouldn't be laughing so hard right now.  I should be tut-tutting and moralizing.  Alas, it's not happening.

Jesus Christ would not approve, not that you care of course, but I think it's worth noting.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 06:34:36 PM »

I shouldn't be laughing so hard right now.  I should be tut-tutting and moralizing.  Alas, it's not happening.

Jesus Christ would not approve, not that you care of course, but I think it's worth noting.

You hold me up to perfection, but not others.  That's telling.

I expect someone who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ to refrain from publicly and unrepentantly wiping his ass with Christ's commandments, yes. If anything, it is telling that the bar has gotten this low.

You have not treated me as a Brother in Christ for five (5) minutes.  You have had constant criticism but you have never treated me as a Brother.  That's a fact.  One does not have to agree with me on everything, but you do not treat me as a Brother.  You never have.

"A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you also must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”
(John 13:34-35)  I'm not going to say whether or not you're in the Faith, but I don't detect any of this in you, and this was the Hallmark by which others would know who His Disciples were/are.

I'm not a Christian. I would never claim to be a follower of Christ because I can't do it justice.

Although to be fair I did delete that post before you responded to it because in hindsight I thought it was too harsh, so baby steps.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies