Flip the 6th (gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 12:11:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Flip the 6th (gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)  (Read 8356 times)
RGM2609
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2022, 05:03:27 PM »

Doyle Brooks @DoyleBrooksForCongress

@ComRyder Do you support or oppose Kate Brown's tyrannical indoor mask mandate?

@ComRyder: I tend to avoid arguments with conspiracy theorists who support wannabee authoritarians

@ComRyder What authoritarians? I do not support Biden and Brown. Anyway, what this sad attempt at dodging means is - I am ashamed of my actual answer. Pathetic.

@ComRyder: The cries of a conspiracy theorist who supports a man who attempted to overturn an election via mob.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do you support indoor mask mandates or not?

@ComRyder: I support any measure to prevent someone getting this virus that 800,000 Americans have died from. Republicans on the other hand seem just not to care about that.

"ANY" measure?! All I can say to Benton County residents is: beware. The people deserve their lives back! This is the type of hysterical thinking that I invite you to protest against in Salem on the 25th. NO MORE MANDATES NOW!

@ComRyder: The Commission has removed outdoor mask mandates within the county, in line with the agreed science. I have stated that omicron is a milder variant. We know that it is more transmissible, and that it still can cause deaths and hospital overruns, and that it is more likely to spread indoors. I understand that shouting from the sidelines is what you do, but you're running for office now. Act like an adult.

Well, any measure means...well, any measure. It is honestly frightening to see that even a year after a vaccine was developed there are still mask mandates, and even worse, people who support such policies. The left wing hysteria has reached its peak, I suppose.
RGM2609
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2022, 05:22:59 PM »

@ComRyder Do you support or oppose Kate Brown's tyrannical indoor mask mandate?

@ComRyder: I tend to avoid arguments with conspiracy theorists who support wannabee authoritarians

@ComRyder What authoritarians? I do not support Biden and Brown. Anyway, what this sad attempt at dodging means is - I am ashamed of my actual answer. Pathetic.

@ComRyder: The cries of a conspiracy theorist who supports a man who attempted to overturn an election via mob.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do you support indoor mask mandates or not?

@ComRyder: I support any measure to prevent someone getting this virus that 800,000 Americans have died from. Republicans on the other hand seem just not to care about that.

"ANY" measure?! All I can say to Benton County residents is: beware. The people deserve their lives back! This is the type of hysterical thinking that I invite you to protest against in Salem on the 25th. NO MORE MANDATES NOW!

@ComRyder: The Commission has removed outdoor mask mandates within the county, in line with the agreed science. I have stated that omicron is a milder variant. We know that it is more transmissible, and that it still can cause deaths and hospital overruns, and that it is more likely to spread indoors. I understand that shouting from the sidelines is what you do, but you're running for office now. Act like an adult.

Well, any measure means...well, any measure. It is honestly frightening to see that even a year after a vaccine was developed there are still mask mandates, and even worse, people who support such policies. The left wing hysteria has reached its peak, I suppose.

@ComRyder: They wouldn't be necessary if your network and others like it didn't push anti-vaccine hysteria.

They aren't necessary in the current situation either. There is no reason for this left wing tyranny, none.
RGM2609
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2022, 07:16:44 AM »
« Edited: January 13, 2022, 07:20:01 AM by RGM2609 »

Doyle Brooks's speech at Salem Rally

My friends,

We have gathered here today so that the tyrant Kate Brown gets to hear our message loud and clear: we want our freedom back! We are sick and tired of being forced to follow mask mandates and other stupid restrictions which have not only taken a toll on our physical and mental health as a whole but have also left so many without their jobs and livelihoods! We are sick and tired that a year after a vaccine that was supposed to give us our lives back was developed, we still have to live like this because of the wishes of tyrants like Biden and Brown! We are here to ask Kate Brown to lift mask mandates, to lift vaccine mandates, to let the people of Oregon resume their normal lives like so many other great states have done! Enough is enough! No more mandates now!
RGM2609
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2022, 03:05:33 PM »

Doyle Brooks: Thank you to all patriots who have chosen to support me, our movement grows by the day! Don't listen to the fake polls out there, those are supression polls! Just remember 2020. They had Biden up double-digits in Florida! They said he would win 413 EVs! We can absolutely win and I am in it to win! Just look at what happened in the primaries. Nobody gave me a chance at first and now even the media admits I am ahead!
RGM2609
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2022, 03:28:52 PM »

Doyle Brooks: Thank you to all patriots who have chosen to support me, our movement grows by the day! Don't listen to the fake polls out there, those are supression polls! Just remember 2020. They had Biden up double-digits in Florida! They said he would win 413 EVs! We can absolutely win and I am in it to win! Just look at what happened in the primaries. Nobody gave me a chance at first and now even the media admits I am ahead!

Statement from Rep. Cooper: "Don't listen to Doyle Brooks. He will lose to Yuri Testikov and will lose by 8 points to Doyle Brooks. Is that what we want?"
Doyle Brooks: "Heather Cooper seems to miss a key fact: according to the lamestream polls, she would lose too, underperforming the generic ballot in the process! So if "electability" in the fake polls is the criteria, she isn't a very good choice! The way to prove the supression polls wrong is by going out to vote in huge numbers, and we need a candidate who can inspire conservatives! I can, she can't!"
RGM2609
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2022, 03:31:38 PM »

Statement from Rep. Cooper: "Don't listen to Doyle Brooks. He will lose to Yuri Testikov and will lose by 8 points to Doyle Brooks. Is that what we want?"

I certainly wouldn't want Doyle Brooks to lose by 8 points to Doyle Brooks either.
[/quote]

She took the "you are your own worst enemy" thing quite ad literam hasn't she?
RGM2609
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2022, 03:34:44 PM »

The fact that radical communist Yuri Testikov is actually a contender for the Democratic nomination shows how far gone off the deep end that party is. Testikov spits on everything American, he has nothing but contempt for patriots! We must defeat him!
RGM2609
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2022, 03:46:51 PM »

The fake polls are designed by the mainstream media to trick us into nominating weak RINOs who would depress turnout, giving seats to Democrats on a silver platter! Ignore them! We will have the last laugh!
RGM2609
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2022, 03:54:17 PM »
« Edited: February 07, 2022, 03:57:54 PM by RGM2609 »

The fake polls are designed by the mainstream media to trick us into nominating weak RINOs who would depress turnout, giving seats to Democrats on a silver platter! Ignore them! We will have the last laugh!

Rep. Cooper: "Choose: Are the polls saying the truth (you obviously thought so when citing them as proof for my being a poor candidate), or are they lying in a massive conspiracy against you (as you've said here and in other places)? Can't have it both ways!"

I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy when you started attacking me again (and yet I thought I was doing this?) on the fake polls because...you are losing in them too. You were using a blatant double standard. I was hoping (apparently quite stupidly) that the fact that you are losing the primary despite your strong starting position would have at least taught you to choose more coherent and relevant lines of attack than this. Sad!
RGM2609
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2022, 05:18:51 PM »

Rep. Cooper: "Choose: Are the polls saying the truth (you obviously thought so when citing them as proof for my being a poor candidate), or are they lying in a massive conspiracy against you (as you've said here and in other places)? Can't have it both ways!"

I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy when you started attacking me again (and yet I thought I was doing this?) on the fake polls because...you are losing in them too. You were using a blatant double standard. I was hoping (apparently quite stupidly) that the fact that you are losing the primary despite your strong starting position would have at least taught you to choose more coherent and relevant lines of attack than this. Sad!

Rep. Cooper: "I do not question these polls and do not think I am the perfect candidate either. Of course I'm doing worse than the Democrats in these polls - but by narrow margins, and by margins within the Margin of Error. You, in contrast, are losing by very wide margins (much more than the margin of error) and if the polls are absolutely any indicator, it's clear that while I'm not doing great against the Democrats, I'm doing much better than you are and that you would get swamped against any of them, with the sole exception of Yuri Testikov (and even he might beat you, given you lead him by a mere 1 point). I've made my position clear - while these polls are imperfect, they by and large paint a picture of which way the people of Oregon's 6th district are leaning. My question remains - do you? Or do you think these polls are fraudulent (which I'd imagine you do, since you've told your supporters multiple times to 'ignore them' and said they're 'fake polls,' among other such comments)? You need to pick a lane on this - I've picked mine."

As I've said, they are fake. You are the only one seemingly confused and I doubt you will ever figure this simple thing out.
RGM2609
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2022, 06:04:50 PM »

Rep. Cooper: "I do not question these polls and do not think I am the perfect candidate either. Of course I'm doing worse than the Democrats in these polls - but by narrow margins, and by margins within the Margin of Error. You, in contrast, are losing by very wide margins (much more than the margin of error) and if the polls are absolutely any indicator, it's clear that while I'm not doing great against the Democrats, I'm doing much better than you are and that you would get swamped against any of them, with the sole exception of Yuri Testikov (and even he might beat you, given you lead him by a mere 1 point). I've made my position clear - while these polls are imperfect, they by and large paint a picture of which way the people of Oregon's 6th district are leaning. My question remains - do you? Or do you think these polls are fraudulent (which I'd imagine you do, since you've told your supporters multiple times to 'ignore them' and said they're 'fake polls,' among other such comments)? You need to pick a lane on this - I've picked mine."

As I've said, they are fake. You are the only one seemingly confused and I doubt you will ever figure this simple thing out.

Rep. Cooper: "That's very convenient. I'd imagine any poll unfavourable to you is fake; any poll favourable to you is not fake."

I highly doubt your imaginations are of interest to the people living in this District.
RGM2609
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2022, 08:38:24 AM »

Dale Scott

"Did you just call yourself a RINO?"

This game is dead now. I at least am not playing it anymore, and I don’t think anybody else is either given that we went nearly 6 months without any activity in the game.
Personally I'd be willing to restart if there is interest from the other players and the GM.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies