Rank from #1 to #5 the 5 individuals most likely to be elected president in 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 05:33:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rank from #1 to #5 the 5 individuals most likely to be elected president in 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rank from #1 to #5 the 5 individuals most likely to be elected president in 2016  (Read 8182 times)
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« on: February 09, 2015, 01:36:06 PM »
« edited: February 09, 2015, 01:41:12 PM by Del Tachi »

1.  Hillary Clinton - should be pretty obvious as to why she's number one.  She has a cleared path to the Democratic nomination and is a strong (albeit I think overrated) general election candidate.
2.  Jeb Bush - I'd peg Bush as the heavy favorite to win the GOP primary, and he's a strong enough general election candidate to propel him to the #2 spot. 
3.  Scott Walker - the most likely GOP nominee after Bush, and he's a good enough candidate to win the general election
4.  Joe Biden - I may catch some flack on this pick, but Biden is the Democratic heir apparent in the event that Clinton doesn't run and if something were to happen to President Obama between now and 2016, Biden would be an incumbent President
5.  Rand Paul - I keep drawing analogues between Rand Paul and Barack Obama 2008.  Paul could energize a new "type" of voter and that could help him immensely, the primary is still a steep uphill battle for him though 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies