Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:55:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig  (Read 750 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: November 11, 2016, 06:59:21 PM »

No, I'm happy for Juanita. Although I don't know if what happened to her is true, if it was then this must be a relief. And for the rest of us, being rid of the Clinton sex scandals for good is a relief.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 07:24:06 PM »

No, I'm happy for Juanita. Although I don't know if what happened to her is true, if it was then this must be a relief. And for the rest of us, being rid of the Clinton sex scandals for good is a relief.
I'm glad you feel that way. I'm sure you also condemn the Democrats calling her these names they criticized Trump's supporters for using.

Sexism exists in both parties. But the Democrats are committed to women's rights politically. Really, Democrats should be happy we never have to defend the stink of Bill's sex scandals ever again. A huge 25 year burden has been lifted off our backs, even if it wasn't worth losing the election for. On the other hand, pussygate and the alleged rape of a 13 yo girl will be a shameful mark on the GOP for the next 4-8 years. So from a partisan standpoint, great.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies