Your life on November 22, 2005 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:47:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Your life on November 22, 2005 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your life on November 22, 2005  (Read 948 times)
Boobs
HCP
« on: December 07, 2021, 06:01:42 PM »

I checked my journal for that date to be exact.

I was working as an internal affairs officer at the San Bernardino PD, investigating a case regarding one of the PO’s excessive ammo discharge (EAD) cases that happened on my watch.

I worked many cases, but for me personally, this case was the hardest.

The suspect in question was a female officer that I am still close with, and it was a truly difficult case because of the victim.

I’ll get into that in a bit.

There was a little known case during that time where a police officer shot two people in cold blood because he had a gun that wasn’t locked and loaded.

It was a murder-suicide by a cop.

He murdered two people and then took his own life.

After that, I worked one of the two surviving family members, who ended up going to law school and becoming an attorney, I didn’t know if the outcome would be any different if the officer had just pulled out his gun, or shot and killed another innocent person.

I was so concerned for the family of the dead officer, because they didn’t know what was going on and he was taking his own life.

They just wanted justice for their loved one.

The surviving family member was really concerned about the outcome of this case.

She was constantly worried that justice would not be served.

That’s one of the things that is so important to me now, being an attorney, that we see so many cases of police abuse and misconduct.

I’ve never stopped being aware of it.

It’s important that police officers are held accountable, but we also have to remember that police officers are human beings and that it’s their job to protect and serve, and if an officer is truly negligent and not fulfilling those duties, then that is unforgivable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies