ATTN: MAS and Rockefeller Republican (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:18:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTN: MAS and Rockefeller Republican (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ATTN: MAS and Rockefeller Republican  (Read 1681 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« on: October 02, 2007, 02:07:26 AM »

I did receive the Personal Message from Senator Earl Washburn last Wednesday afternoon. I did read over the PM the likewise with the Northeast Constitution. I did have concerns about it and I contacted Governor MAS.

I have noticed that with other legislation that has passed in the Northeast, that as little as 9 people have voted on proposed legislation, it passed with no problems at all. However if this is a problem to citizens of the Northeast, I shall resign the Lieutenant Governorship.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 12:10:40 AM »

I think that part of the Northeast Constitution needs to be fixed up. It's quite contradictory. I believe it needs to be changed, so in the future none of this would happen again. So hopefully in October either myself or any other citizen in the NE will propose an amendment to fix Article VIII - Amending Formula.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies