Opinion of Aggregate Demand (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:10:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Aggregate Demand (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Aggregate Demand
FP
HP
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Opinion of Aggregate Demand  (Read 3128 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: April 15, 2014, 01:02:55 AM »

Evolution doesn't explain:
Domesticated animals
Selective breeding
Genetically-modified organisms
Artificially synthesized organisms (man-made life)
Clones

If you only accept evolution, you're embracing an intellectually bankrupt form of reactionary secularism. Every day, millions of people are working to genetically-alter the physical world. They are not agents of evolution. They are sentient beings deliberately changing the world around them to achieve an outcome that is often in opposition to the evolutionary status quo and entropy.

What religious deception is required for someone to contemplate the possibility that creativity and consciousness existed before human beings? 

There is no rational argument against it.

There is no rational argument for SSM. Marriage is just regulations imposed on people who might seek monogamous sexual reproduction. Couples do not need to be married to express love or to be happy or to be sexually gratified.

Lack of marriage privileges for same-sex couples is a calamity because marriage also grants special socio-economic privileges. If you look at the income data, the only family demographic that earns more than median household income is dual income married couples. The current system screws all unmarried people to protect the sanctity of "traditional" single-income married households.

I'm empathetic to the plight of gay couples, but SSM does not fix the problem nor does it represent civil rights victory. It is a silly politically-indulgent skirmish for small-minded people who are eager to avoid dealing with our real problems.

Actually, the Congressional GOP are acting like anorexics.

Every fat child who's denied cake thinks he's being starved to death.

Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, Welfare, SNAP, and so forth are mainly pure fat. About 20% of our economy is pure fat, depending on the social spending habits of the state in question. We've been converting economic muscle to fat for decades, and now our economy requires constant stimulus to produce the output and public funding we require. The economic forecast for federal spending suggests we will be morbidly obese in about 1 decade, as we continue converting economic muscle into entitlement pork.

Explaining government nutritional science to American liberals is like trying to fell Ironbark with a dull spoon. Of course liberals think Republicans are anorexics. Anyone who stands between them and the buffet is fascist pig, who hates women, minorities, and social justice. Meanwhile, in the real world, the US economy is still slumping along, which is not what the rest of the world expected when they promised not to devalue their currencies.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 12:59:49 AM »

Yeah, don't care for him.
Off topic, but did Teddy actually threaten to kill somebody?? Yikes!!!

Terribly off topic, and no, he did not.

Uh, yes he did.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 01:20:53 AM »

Oh that's right, I remember now that he "wasn't sure" if he'd actually stab me or not.  Roll Eyes
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 01:30:25 AM »

Ah, got it.  I'll keep that in mind if anybody ever actually stabs me.  "It's okay Officer, he obviously wasn't trying to kill me!"
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 03:39:32 AM »

Because what f--king difference does it make?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies