NE2: The Taking Things Into Our Own Hands Act (Law) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:55:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NE2: The Taking Things Into Our Own Hands Act (Law) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NE2: The Taking Things Into Our Own Hands Act (Law)  (Read 2214 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« on: July 16, 2014, 08:43:02 PM »

I will oppose this legislation. Game Moderator and regional narration/storyline should be controlled solely at the federal level to avoid conflicts. The game engine team is already broken, this bill will only serve to make things worse.

However, I would support a thread for a Northeast "news outlet" of some sort. We don't need to do this by legislative decree.

Uh, sir... doesn't Section 2 Clause 2 solve that already? ^^
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 12:02:05 AM »

I will oppose this legislation. Game Moderator and regional narration/storyline should be controlled solely at the federal level to avoid conflicts. The game engine team is already broken, this bill will only serve to make things worse.

However, I would support a thread for a Northeast "news outlet" of some sort. We don't need to do this by legislative decree.

Uh, sir... doesn't Section 2 Clause 2 solve that already? ^^

Section 2 Clause 2 is pointless because it's inherent. No matter if the Northeast passes it or not, its still true. Its not as if we're legislating that. The game engine should be done at the federal level, the regions should have no part in legislating it.

I think Section 2 Clause 2 does some good by clarifying that. Yeah, it's supposed to be obvious, but clarifying never does any harm ^^ Besides, this may do some good by adding to the info some data that the GM could omit.

I'm with Dallasfan on this one. I see nothing wrong with having this as a trial program, and it could infuse some activity into the region.

I stand with my two governors, then Curly
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 02:36:26 PM »

The voting period is now over. By a vote of 3-1-1, this bill goes to the governor for his signature or veto.

Mr. Speaker, only one vote is to be counted between SirNick's and Matt's, isn't that right?
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »

The voting period is now over. By a vote of 3-1-1, this bill goes to the governor for his signature or veto.

Mr. Speaker, only one vote is to be counted between SirNick's and Matt's, isn't that right?

Uh... sorry Mr. Speaker, I wasn't fully informed. It is correct ^^'
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies