MB for Southern Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:26:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MB for Southern Senate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: MB for Southern Senate  (Read 2700 times)
cg41386
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.39, S: -7.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2020, 07:08:59 PM »

Endorsed
arjavrawal
Rookie
United States

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2020, 01:40:25 AM »

I endorse.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2020, 05:33:48 PM »

I'm retracting my endorsement, my friend. I'm sorry to have to issue a retraction but I jumped the gun by endorsing before you got an opponent. In the end, I had to flip a coin to decide which of you to vote for and both of you are great candidates—one of you a bit to my left and one of you a bit to my right, so here I am.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2020, 05:37:51 PM »

I'm retracting my endorsement, my friend. I'm sorry to have to issue a retraction but I jumped the gun by endorsing before you got an opponent. In the end, I had to flip a coin to decide which of you to vote for and both of you are great candidates—one of you a bit to my left and one of you a bit to my right, so here I am.

I have been playing this game for so many years. And betrayals happen all the time, you won't be the first, you won't be the last.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2020, 05:59:43 PM »

Profiles. In. Courage.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2020, 06:06:13 PM »

I have been playing this game for so many years. And betrayals happen all the time, you won't be the first, you won't be the last.

Won't be the first career fhtagn and LT destroy, won't be the last.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2020, 06:26:15 PM »

Pathetic.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2020, 08:11:40 PM »

Pathetic.

no u
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2020, 11:58:28 PM »

Voting opens in only a couple minutes. So make sure and get out and vote for me! Two terms is better than one!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2020, 12:06:37 AM »

Still endorsed. I don't know how they do things in Nashville, but in Frémont we don't desert our allies for a carpetbagger who hopped across the border two minutes ago and blame it on a coin.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2020, 12:11:43 AM »

So...looks like I lost. Well that sucks. But thanks for everyone who came out and voted for me. I didn't plan to lose, and I wish things had gone a little differently, but that's just how life works huh?

Congrats to last-minute last-term Eternal Senator-elect LouisvilleThunder on his win. I have to say he ran a solid campaign, a little better than I did. Weird to think that he was helping me get elected to my very first term as senator a year and a half ago and here we are running against each other.

So that being said. I'll be back. It's probably gonna be a little refreshing to be out of office for a couple months I guess - I'll be at almost 10 months in Congress by the time my term ends. It's been a good time serving in the Senate again and I'll miss it, but all good things must come to an end.

Thanks y'all
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2020, 12:53:18 PM »

By far the most disappointing result of the night.

I hope we'll be seeing you back in congress or in another office very soon.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2020, 01:07:11 PM »

I hope to see you once more in the Senate representing the South.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2020, 02:55:09 PM »

You were certainly a worthy opponent to face, and you kept me feeling uncertain until the very end. That definitely made it one of the most fun elections I've played a part in. I wish for good things for you going forward. (But not too good in Atlasia Wink )
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies