Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:24:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread**  (Read 21907 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 28, 2016, 09:36:10 PM »

Well Trump is good at raping women.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 09:57:12 PM »

I can literally hear the remotes clicking across the country right now, this is pretty dull. I think most people's minds are pretty much set until the debates.

Anything after a speech from an angry, frothing at the mouth sociopath will seem "boring". This speech isn't immature name calling and fearmongering.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 09:58:06 PM »

Wow, did anyone hear all that booing when she accepted the nomination? This convention is a disaster.

Haha, no

I think you would have to be either lying or deaf to say that. Rewind and watch it again. She paused for a good half-full minute as people were booing. It's not even like you had listen closely to hear all the booing.

You could literally hear nothing unless you were listening very closely. I think you're projecting.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 10:03:50 PM »

Wow, did anyone hear all that booing when she accepted the nomination? This convention is a disaster.

Haha, no

I think you would have to be either lying or deaf to say that. Rewind and watch it again. She paused for a good half-full minute as people were booing. It's not even like you had listen closely to hear all the booing.

You could literally hear nothing unless you were listening very closely. I think you're projecting.

I heard it as clear as day.

You were going to give the speech an F regardless.

I said I heard the booing as clear as day.

You're still projecting, it wasn't there.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 10:12:40 PM »

Need to get all those small business owners in lots of ads this fall, internet and TV. Blast him for stiffing them and say he'll do it to the US too.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 10:13:25 PM »

So you're saying you heard 2 people in the whole convention booing? Superman, is that you?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 10:16:01 PM »

Better than sucker punching them and dragging them out of the rally and threating their lives and people like them with violence.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 10:20:01 PM »

"I'm not here to take away your guns, I just don't want you to get shot by someone who shouldn't have one in the first place".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies