12-year-old Shot Dead by Police (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:29:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  12-year-old Shot Dead by Police (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 12-year-old Shot Dead by Police  (Read 16221 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: November 28, 2014, 05:42:14 AM »

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/11/cleveland_police_officer_shot_1.html

Video was just released. It shows the 12 year old approaching the front of the police car.

That alone would be justifiable cause. 911 call of a guy waving a gun, cops pull up, suspect with gun approaches.

Can't even see what the guy was holding, if anything, in that video.  What I can see is a police car driving off road for no apparent reason other than to make an intimidating charge at the suspect under circumstances in which there was absolutely no apparent reason for them to do so.

Getting a call that their is a guy waving a gun around is a pretty damn serious call.

"The caller told the 911 dispatcher that the gun was "probably fake," then added, "I don't know if it's real or not."

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 07:47:23 PM »

That video is insane. The car sped off the road, the policeman jumped out of the car door, and immediately gunned the kid down. WTF. There is absolutely no excuse here. Any danger the cop felt was danger he intentionally put himself in. WTF

Not to mention that there probably wasn't another person within 100 feet or more.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 04:48:15 AM »

I really wish Michael Brown didnt happen and this was the riot starting nationally focused shooting.

Well, at least with this case, we know that anyone defending the cop will defend the cop no matter what, and so they can be ignored.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 05:14:25 AM »

And the prosecution experts are saying this was justified. I have no idea how any sane person can say this was justified. There are certainly going to be some serious protests.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/10/tamir_rice_shooting_was_tragic.html

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies