Anyone interesting in an RP? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:22:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Anyone interesting in an RP? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone interesting in an RP?  (Read 4347 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« on: September 16, 2010, 08:14:35 PM »

I said this in private, but so everybody knows, sign me up.

Note: This will not hurt my performance in Americana, gang. Smiley

As has been said earlier, perhaps a "Fallout 3" type environment would be very interesting - us playing politicians in a post-nuclear world.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 09:06:41 PM »

I'm open to pretty much all of these options that have been floated out.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 09:46:23 PM »

It seems like there is four of us interested in playing so far.  I would also vote modern day, which is why I don't like the conventional nuclear attack because it makes absolutely no sense.

As a side question, how many people should we have before we begin?

As many as possible.

Six would be a good quorom, but I wouldn't want to put a cap of any sort on this.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 10:17:01 PM »

Would anybody object to there being some "Shoot em up bang bang" element to this, even if it was only on the side?
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 09:35:02 PM »

Mind signing me up? I love the idea of playing a political Fallout 3. Cheesy
Sure!  The more the merrier!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well we don't have to be politicians in this scenario, I just suggested that beacuse someone said they wanted to do something politics-related.  We could be CIA agents tracking down the terrorists who detonated the bomb (if we go the terrorist option).

Though playing as the politicians trying to lead the recovery from a massive nuclear strike could be very interesting.  Maybe we could set it in the near future.  Russia's government has collapsed and in the chaos some old general from the Cold War with a grudge against America and his mind nearly gone seizes much of Russia's nuclear facilities and launches all of the ICBM's against us?

Well, the idea would be that we would be "politicians" and shooting - similar to "warlords" in the barren wastelands that rule through force, and we're trying to establish a ramshackle society.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 09:13:11 PM »

Mind signing me up? I love the idea of playing a political Fallout 3. Cheesy
Sure!  The more the merrier!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well we don't have to be politicians in this scenario, I just suggested that beacuse someone said they wanted to do something politics-related.  We could be CIA agents tracking down the terrorists who detonated the bomb (if we go the terrorist option).

Though playing as the politicians trying to lead the recovery from a massive nuclear strike could be very interesting.  Maybe we could set it in the near future.  Russia's government has collapsed and in the chaos some old general from the Cold War with a grudge against America and his mind nearly gone seizes much of Russia's nuclear facilities and launches all of the ICBM's against us?

Well, the idea would be that we would be "politicians" and shooting - similar to "warlords" in the barren wastelands that rule through force, and we're trying to establish a ramshackle society.
So your saying after like a huge nuclear attack by another power we rebuild society kind of a thing.  Post-apocalyptic (that would be a good theme also)

Yeah.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 12:46:26 AM »

Anybody still up?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies