Department of Justice – Attorney General Truman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:26:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Justice – Attorney General Truman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Justice – Attorney General Truman  (Read 5554 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: October 24, 2020, 09:22:14 PM »

If someone in my party doesn't vote for my party's candidate I don't try to change it because I respect their right to vote for any candidate they want to. It would seem that Labor does not respect this and tries desperately to change people's votes if they don't vote the way that they wanted them. There is a campaigning time and then there is election time. If you've failed to get somebody's vote before the vote then you've failed to truly win their vote. Maybe if you have a defection problem you should try to address the reason why you got defections and try harder next time instead of having a fit every single time on of your members votes for someone else.

Bro your running mate is literally the originator of this technique. Glass houses etc.
I HAD TWO VOTERS WHO VOTED FOR POIROT IN THE HOUSE AND ONE IN THE SENATE INVALIDATED BECAUSE OF THIS.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 09:26:16 PM »

Kindly refrain from revealing my PMs to the public. I did not give permission, and I expect an immediate retraction and apology for this blatant privacy violation.
You and your party don't care about privacy. Your party tried to get spies in the DA to leak our strategy.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 09:28:40 PM »

Kindly refrain from revealing my PMs to the public. I did not give permission, and I expect an immediate retraction and apology for this blatant privacy violation.
You and your party don't care about privacy. Your party tried to get spies in the DA to leak our strategy.
I frankly don't care what Labor thinks of privacy. I do know that you did not get my permission to reveal the PM to the public, and pathetic whataboutism does not erase your offense.
I got the permission of the person you sent it to.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 09:32:06 PM »

I frankly don't care what Labor thinks of privacy. I do know that you did not get my permission to reveal the PM to the public, and pathetic whataboutism does not erase your offense.
I got the permission of the person you sent it to.
But you didn't get mine. That's a violation of the Terms of Service.

And while people can see it in the interim between it gets deleted for ToS violation, it's absolutely clear that literally no coercion took place.
When I can I'm going to post it on discord if it hasn't been posted already.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 09:37:43 PM »

There is no evidence that this happened, and this is quite frankly, a baseless accusation. Also you aren't even a DA member right now, you're a Liberal member.
You were the spy, MB admitted it on lokcord I'll show you the picture tomorrow.

Some of our strategy is pretty interconnected on discord and I helped do a lot in the campaign.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 10:13:43 PM »

Poirot lost 2 voters because of this, and he was the reason why this conversation started.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies