Time to face facts, the GOP is NOT a national party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:13:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Time to face facts, the GOP is NOT a national party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Time to face facts, the GOP is NOT a national party  (Read 3492 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: December 25, 2013, 01:04:14 PM »

This. Threads like this are funny coming from Canada where 47% is a once in a lifetime landslide win Tongue

Also @ the OP, you ignored one of the Republicans best regions; the Great Plains. They've owned them the past couple of elections and the Dems are only remotely competitive in a couple.

DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 11:39:44 PM »

Let's face facts. The Democratic Party just is not a national party anymore.

I mean, come on guys. Twice now, in the past five elections, they've lost in tremendous landslides and have only managed to continually win the District of Columbia. Come on, you lefties - just try to tell me I'm wrong.

Yes, the democrats weren't a national party then as the maps clearly show.  What's your point, or like most right wingers did you not have one?

The point being that you could make a case that the Democrats weren't a national party in 1989 only to have them win the PV in 5 of the next 6 Presidential elections.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies