Are you surprised dead0man is so anti-Trump? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:13:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you surprised dead0man is so anti-Trump? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you surprised dead0man is so anti-Trump?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Are you surprised dead0man is so anti-Trump?  (Read 1550 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 20, 2016, 04:35:50 PM »

No, because Trump became a symbol of the "culture war" over AAD.  If Lief hadn't written all those posts promoting Trump, then dead0 might not have been so turned off by him.  Tongue
I have disliked Trump for pretty much ever.  Since I first saw him made fun of on SNL in the 80s.  Rich douchebag in a suit that like to show off their wealth?  Hate those people.  With passion.  So yeah, I've disliked Trump since before Lief was born.  Lief and the other toxins liking Trump isn't surprising at all.
He's said a lot of anti-Muslim and pro-cop stuff, hence what made me think this.
I don't dislike Muslims or like cops.  I dislike violent assholes that kill people for drawing pictures, I dislike people that think women are "lessers".  I don't have a knee jerk hatred of cops, I respect the uniform until proven otherwise.  I hate cops that abuse their power and have said many times here that they should be held to a much higher standard and punished much more harshly when they funk up.
He seems to be more contrarian than anything, so no.
am not
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies