New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:12:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1072393 times)
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »

Lol, the Populares are the party of the rich people more like.

The Populares are the party of and for all people, especially for the common people and newbies who are otherwise shunned, ignored, or attacked by the entrenched establishment elites.

Coincidentally, I see you are using half of our party's slogan as your display name...

I just love both of you "arguing".

You should have seen our WW2 argument on AIM. He claimed WW2 was started because of British interventionist foreign policy and accused the USSR of attacking 'poor defenceless Finland' in an attempt to conquer it.

LOL, whoa, I wasn't mentioning that on here as a courtesy to you, but looks like you chose to embarrass yourself.

How am I embarrasing myself? You are the one who thinks that Hitler was a sweet old man who only wanted the Polish Corridor and would then have settled down and not attacked anyone else.

Yes, so we should hand over our lands just to please an agressor, so much for liberty and freedom according to Libertas.

Oh right, Winston claims that "Poland was militarist in 1939" and that the Soviet Union had every right to take over half of Poland, but you're attacking me. Roll Eyes
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »

With the Democratic Alliance in disarray, I have been convinced by a friend to do this:

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts

Welcome to the party! Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies