Our Eyes Have Seen the Glory of the Coming of the Horde (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:54:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Our Eyes Have Seen the Glory of the Coming of the Horde (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Our Eyes Have Seen the Glory of the Coming of the Horde  (Read 2438 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: February 08, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »

It's heartbreaking to hear that, really. Of course, I absolutely can't blame you, as I'm starting to feel the same way you do. Atlasia can really be a depressing place sometimes, especially when you spend your time and your energy in it. I've left Atlasia once and I sometimes consider doing it again, especially when I see all this drama.

I cannot share your pessimism though, and especially I have to say your idea that you failed your intent. This is just not true : thanks to you, Atlasia is far better than what it used to be. Marokai, during your Senatorial term you were one of the motor forces that helped redynamize this institution by proposing controversial bills on important issue (on this domain, I can modestly say that I'm trying to take you as a model). As a Supreme Court judge, you made the Atlasian law respected and helped exploring new ways for the interpretation of our constitution. Purple State, you are considered by the Atlasian people as basically the best President of every time ex aequo, and during your term you engaged critical reforms that significantly changed the game.

Atlasia should remember both of you as two of the best Atlasians that even participated to this game. I don't know if it will, but as far as I'm concerned that's what you are. I hope you will enjoy your retirement, that you will stay in Atlasia as observers. And I can't not wish that maybe, one day, you will have a new, irrational faith in this game and give it a new chance. Good luck in whatever you will do now, and Kudos for all the great things you did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies