I Cant Believe I'm Writing This, But: "In Defense of Phil Robertson" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:06:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  I Cant Believe I'm Writing This, But: "In Defense of Phil Robertson" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I Cant Believe I'm Writing This, But: "In Defense of Phil Robertson"  (Read 3511 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: December 19, 2013, 08:31:10 AM »

She is the world's best attention whore.  God Bless America.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 01:25:27 PM »

I'm not one to follow polls on this stuff, but is what he said really in the minority, even in today's clearly more enlightened world?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 01:44:49 PM »

I'm not one to follow polls on this stuff, but is what he said really in the minority, even in today's clearly more enlightened world?

Certainly not amongst his generation.  In the 1980s you could have said that and no one would have even noticed... Unlike Paula Deen's n-word debacle.

My facebook friends are either appalled at this guy or they agree with him.  Quite a crew, they are.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 04:30:17 PM »

Yep, that's probably it for the show. You can recover from homophobic remarks, but not from racist ones

Yep, done.  Let's see if the Moonshiners boys learn from this.  I've been waiting for a rant from one of them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies