What do you think of religious schools requiring church attendance? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:42:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  What do you think of religious schools requiring church attendance? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Title question
Religious-Approve

Religious-Disapprove

Non Religious-Approve

Non Religious-Disapprove

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: What do you think of religious schools requiring church attendance?  (Read 1789 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: December 13, 2023, 05:31:26 PM »

This is a horrible thing to do. Forcing more children who have no say in the matter to attend an institution that ruins kids’ childhoods and causes long-lasting negative effects into adulthood is absolutely disgusting. I speak from firsthand experience here.

And you speak ONLY for your firsthand experience.  Many kids don't come away with long-lasting negative effects at all in fact have long-lasting positive effects.  So, you're biased against religion because of negative things that happened to you ... fair enough.  But that only speaks for your situation, just as my decision with my son and everyone else's will be its own separate thing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies