Democrats who really don't want Biden, Clinton or Cuomo to be the nominee. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:05:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democrats who really don't want Biden, Clinton or Cuomo to be the nominee. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats who really don't want Biden, Clinton or Cuomo to be the nominee.  (Read 3771 times)
BM
BeccaM
United States

« on: November 14, 2012, 07:38:25 PM »

Hillary Clinton is my #1 choice (I'm not sure there are any other viable female possibilities), but I would kill myself if Biden or Cuomo won the nomination.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 10:21:54 PM »

I'm not really sure I understand the appeal of Hickenlooper, can anyone explain?
I feel he's the latest in the competent governors from interesting states that are good on paper but far too boring and unappealing to make it on the national stage craze. Pawlenty was the most recent example.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 10:59:39 PM »

Hillary Clinton is my #1 choice (I'm not sure there are any other viable female possibilities), but I would kill myself if Biden or Cuomo won the nomination.

Elizabeth Warren
Amy Klobuchar
Kirsten Gillibrand

At the moment I'm undecided, but Sherrod Brown and Russ Feingold sound good too.
Yeah, I like all three of them a lot and know they're listed as possibilities. I just don't think they'd have the support to mount a successful national campaign yet.

They'll definitely be on the list of potential running mates though. I'm confident the Democratic will have a female candidate either on the top or the bottom.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies