Post Random Maps Here 2.0. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:47:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post Random Maps Here 2.0. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post Random Maps Here 2.0.  (Read 209841 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 03, 2017, 10:38:35 PM »
« edited: June 03, 2017, 10:44:00 PM by bronz4141 »

The Baroni Era (2012)

New Jersey Sen. Bill Baroni (R-N.J.)/Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval (R-Nev.)-337 EV/52.5%
President Barack Obama of Illinois/Vice President Joe Biden of Delaware-201 EV/46.1%

Baronism Is Here To Stay (2016)

President Bill Baroni (R-N.J.)/Vice President Brian Sandoval (R-Nev.)-406 EV/55.5%
Representative Keith Ellison (D-Minn.)/Senator Sally Kohn (D-N.Y)-132 EV/42.1%
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 07:50:02 PM »

Kerry/Gephardt in '04!!

Sen. John Kerry/Rep. Dick Gephardt: 295 Electoral Votes, 48.9%
Pres. George W. Bush/V.P. Dick Cheney: 243 Electoral Votes, 48.6%

John Kerry selecte House Minority Leader Dick Gephardt as his running mate, though seen as "boring", Kerry's prediciton holds true. Gephardt somehow manages to serve as a good attack dog and protects the Rust Belt. Missouri and a couple other blue collar states go into Kerry's column. At 2 A.M, Bush concedes. The Kerry administration started off rough, with Iraq, and a general unease in the country. Kerry is unable to get out of Iraq, and the Economy is going in a downward spiral. After a close encounter with an Iranian jet in the Strait of Hormuz, a U.S destroyer was commanded not to fire even though it had been struck with several machine gun rounds in its hull, killing 2 U.S Navy sailors. The destroyer is ordered to retreat due to Kerry's "negotiations". Secretary of State Bill Richardson resigns in protest, yet declines to challenge Kerry. Kerry's approvals sink to the 30's by late 2007, and Representative Dennis Kucinich challenges him for the Democratic nomination, yet only wins five states: Vermont, Oregon, Alaska, West Virginia, and Montana, just coming up short in Ohio. Kerry is failing at home and abroad, and the Republicans select John McCain as their nominee, and McCain selects Senator Olympia Snowe as VP (Despite McCain vetting Fmr. Pres. Bush for the job, Bush declines for the good of the country.) McCain is portrayed as "the New Coming of Reagan", and in August, the Housing bubble pops, economic meltdown sets in. Kerry is destroyed in the debates by a hopeful McCain. Election Night comes, Kerry had no chance.

Swiftboated!!

I always thought that a Kerry/Gephardt ticket would have beaten Bush/Cheney. Gephardt and Vilsack were safe choices for Kerry instead of slick Edwards.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 04:13:18 PM »

The Greitens Era

Gov. Eric Greitens (R-MO)/Sen. Jack Ciattarelli (R-NJ)-364 EV/55.5%
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)/Gov. Jon Ossoff (D-GA)-174 EV/45.3%

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens wins the 2024 Republican presidential nomination after Vice President Mike Pence decides not to run for president, running for Senate instead to challenge Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-IN). He picks moderate Republican Jack Ciattarelli of New Jersey as his vice presidential running mate to appeal to moderate and Independent voters.  

Meanwhile, California Sen. Kamala Harris wins the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination, beating Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown in a bitter ethnic/racial battle. She picks Georgia Gov. Jon Ossoff to appeal to moderate voters.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 04:31:07 PM »

The Greitens Era

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens wins the 2024 Republican presidential nomination after Vice President Mike Pence decides not to run for president, running for Senate instead to challenge Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-IN). He picks moderate Republican Jack Ciattarelli of New Jersey as his vice presidential running mate to appeal to moderate and Independent voters.  

Meanwhile, California Sen. Kamala Harris wins the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination, beating Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown in a bitter ethnic/racial battle. She picks Georgia Gov. Jon Ossoff to appeal to moderate voters.
Pence-lite winning in a near landslide after 8 years of Trump?!

The economy is roaring by 2024, and Kamala Harris ran a bad presidential campaign.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 05:47:43 PM »

The Greitens Era

No way Massachusetts goes R.

Greitens mobilizes white ethnic voters in Massachusetts and Kamala Harris is a poor fit for MA.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 07:04:40 PM »

The Greitens Era

No way Massachusetts goes R.

Greitens mobilizes white ethnic voters in Massachusetts and Kamala Harris is a poor fit for MA.
I sometimes feel like you're trolling us all...

Politics changes. Massachusetts and Rhode Island trended R in 2016, I won't be surprised if it cracked more R by 2024. I'm looking at results from 2016.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 07:15:13 PM »

Why is Greitens winning MA, NH and RI, but losing ME? Oh, it's Bronz...

Harris is a better fit for Maine, her best state out of the Northeast.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 10:23:09 PM »

The Greitens Era

(Updated with Maine going R)
Gov. Eric Greitens (R-MO)/Sen. Jack Ciattarelli (R-NJ)-366 EV/53.4%
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)/Gov. Jon Ossoff (D-GA)-172 EV/45.3%

I updated it. Kamala Harris runs a bad presidential campaign because the bitter 2024 Democratic primary between her and Sherrod Brown lingers into the fall, it depresses the Democratic base a bit, but black women still turn out for Harris/Ossoff, but it is not enough as college-educated white women overwhelmingly vote for Greitens and Ciattarelli.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 07:33:40 PM »

2024-The Hawley era begins

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO)/Rep. Chris DiPiazza (R-NJ)-361 EV/53.2%
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)/Gov. Jon Ossoff (D-GA)-177 EV/47.5%
Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley, elected in 2021 after the retirement of Roy Blunt to become White House Chief of Staff for President Donald Trump, runs for president in 2024 after sterling conservative credentials and several legislative achievements including The Hawley Act (sweeping education reform).
Hawley wins the 2024 GOP nomination and picks rising Republican star Rep. Chris DiPiazza of New Jersey as his vice presidential running mate. Hawley/DiPiazza wins with 361 electoral votes, becoming one of the youngest presidential/vice-presidential pairs since Clinton and Gore in 1992. Hawley wins with 53% of the vote, compared with Democratic opponent Sen. Kamala Harris' 47% of the popular vote. Harris wins the 2024 Democratic nomination in a bitter ethnic battle, and the remnants of the nomination casts over to the general election. This is the Republicans' third consecutive electoral victory, first time since 1980/1984/1988 with Reagan-Bush.

https://savejersey.com/2018/01/di-piazza-paramus-council/
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2018, 07:59:52 PM »

Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley, elected in 2021 after the retirement of Roy Blunt to become White House Chief of Staff for President Donald Trump, runs for president in 2024 after sterling conservative credentials and several legislative achievements including The Hawley Act (sweeping education reform).
Hawley wins the 2024 GOP nomination and picks rising Republican star Rep. Chris DiPiazza of New Jersey as his vice presidential running mate. Hawley/DiPiazza wins with 361 electoral votes, becoming one of the youngest presidential/vice-presidential pairs since Clinton and Gore in 1992. Hawley wins with 53% of the vote, compared with Democratic opponent Sen. Kamala Harris' 47% of the popular vote. Harris wins the 2024 Democratic nomination in a bitter ethnic battle, and the remnants of the nomination casts over to the general election. This is the Republicans' third consecutive electoral victory, first time since 1980/1984/1988 with Reagan-Bush.

My version:

I see Hawley pulling it out in NJ..with Congressman DiPiazza (NJ-05) as his VP, DiPiazza helps him with suburban moderates and Bergen County goes GOP for first time since 1992.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/paramus/2018/01/02/paramus-council-swears-26-year-old-republican-newcomer-and-democratic-incumbent/990532001/

Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 03:13:54 PM »

Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley, elected in 2021 after the retirement of Roy Blunt to become White House Chief of Staff for President Donald Drumpf, runs for president in 2024 after sterling conservative credentials and several legislative achievements including The Hawley Act (sweeping education reform).

My version:

I see Hawley pulling it out in NJ..with Congressman DiPiazza (NJ-05) as his VP, DiPiazza helps him with suburban moderates and Bergen County goes GOP for first time since 1992.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/paramus/2018/01/02/paramus-council-swears-26-year-old-republican-newcomer-and-democratic-incumbent/990532001/

I actually went to middle school with Chris DiPiazza. It's strange enough having an old acquaintance on my town's council but to see him as a Vice Presidential nominee would be truly surreal. I have nothing against the guy but I doubt that I'd vote for his ticket, being the partisan Democrat that I am, I didn't even vote for him in the local elections. Still though, a Vice President DiPiazza would probably be the most famous person to have come out of Paramus since Stacey Dash.

DiPiazza seems like a cool guy. I could see him as a future president, he is what the NJ GOP needs after Christie. Young, fresh, suburban, total package.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 07:18:47 PM »

There is a problem with Chris DiPiazza running in 2024, unless I'm wrong which I know is not the case, the age requirements for Vice President or President is pretty specific. The constitutional age requirements is 35 years old and unless my math is way out of whack, DiPiazza as of November 5 2024, is only 32 years old, as he was born on December 31, 1991. So these are stubborn facts which cannot be reconciled.  Perhaps a President Hawley could switch running mates in 2028, by which time DiPiazza would be 36 by election day. Sorry for raising this awkward fact.

You are right about that Stanton. Yes, President Hawley can switch running mates in 2028. His original running mate, Brian Calley, is too white bread and boring for Hawley, so he changes his running mate to win more conservative Northern voters.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2018, 06:45:54 PM »

2020: Trump doesn't seek reelection, opts to run Republican grassroots via New York and Mar-a-lago, Fla., Ryan-Pence wins election

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI)/Vice President Mike Pence (R-IN)-333 EV/50.3%
Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA)/Montana Governor Steve Bullock (D-MT)-205 EV/48.5%
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies