Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:44:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC  (Read 13243 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 02, 2017, 04:01:29 PM »

1. there is nothing showing that anything was "rigged".
2. The DNC has no ability to rig the primaries.
3. The financial stuff is completely misunderstood or misrepresented by Brazile.
4. The timing on this article sickens me. In the midst of all of Trump's scandals, Brazile is bringing up 2016. SHUT THE  UP with your bullsh**t! I hope her book sales tank.

Why shouldn't she bring this up?  People want to see Trump's tax returns, but not the big reveal that the Clintons pretty much bought the Democratic Party?  (If they didn't buy it, they leased it, as you or I would lease an automobile.)

A number of red avatars here have given up the ghost; they are angry at the messenger because what she says "helps Trump".  Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't; Trump has his own turdstorm to ride out.  But there are a few red avatars here who have nothing to say that is valid on issues of "transparency".  The DNC really was the Clinton Machine.  Is this what the average Democrat intended?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 06:58:11 PM »

Just makes me hate Schultz even more.

True. She was worse than any of us really thought and honestly she should be forced out of Congress.

Tim Canova is still around.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 06:07:20 AM »

The Democrats would be in better shape right now if they had been honest about the fact that they were going to ram through Hillary's nomination, and that was that.  Folks might have understood that somewhat.  People understand the logic of "We're doing this, and no one here wants to be responsible for blowing this!".  Instead, the whole thing was done with Hillary Clinton phoniness. 

The Clintons actually BOUGHT the Democratic Party apparatus, in a real sense.  That's crappy at a number of levels, but the slimy part was that it was secretive, in an attempt to make Hillary look like a candidate with real popular appeal.  Given the REAL relationship between the Clintons and the Democratic Party post 2012, is it unreasonable to wonder if those early polls that made Hillary such a prohibitive favorite with sky-high approval ratings weren't bogus?  At one time, I thought Hillary was the most prohibitive favorite in the history of Presidential politics, based on poll numbers, but when you look at the REAL relationship between the Clintons and the Democratic Party, you have to wonder.  How tough is it, really, when you "own" your political party to whip up bogus polls?

I can't believe Donald Trump hasn't known this all along, either.  I suspect the only folks in the dark (outside of the general public) were (A) Bernie and (B) the other GOP contenders. 
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 08:50:43 AM »

But of course no one can be racist against whites because reasons.

There is definitely a bigotry among many SJWs against straight cis white males. You don't make up for past discrimination by turning the tables.

This is the sort of hyperbole that the alt-right uses. No progressives posts things like this.

The question about that statement is whether or not it is true. 

Demanding indictments against police officers without probable cause.  Demanding guilty verdicts regardless of whether the evidence proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.  SJW behavior that they would not (and should not, for that matter) tolerate if it were applied against defendants that were not white males.  It is what it is.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 09:08:15 AM »

Thanks for backstabbing the glass sealing, Brazile and Warren. You two have discredit the work of someone who's been one of the most fervont feminist, who's career you would not have had she not stand by your side. The troubling comments have made you people the enemy of the Resistance movement. If you ever think about running in 2020 Liz, remember the black women who have stood behind Hillary's back through the all the smear campaigns from the left and right.

I'm finished with this Berniebro crap.

Never mind the Berniebro crap.  What about Biden?

Why didn't Joe Biden run in 2016?  He was the Vice President, the guy who would ALWAYS be in the mix to replace a sitting President.  (And, yes, if Cheney didn't have one foot in the grave before his heart transplant, he'd have been a candidate in 2008.)  Did Joe Biden take a look at who had "purchased" the Democratic Party and read the tea leaves?

Think of other Democrats that would have been viable candidates in 2016 besides Hillary Clinton.  Besides Biden, there was Deval Patrick, Mark Warner, Tim Kaine, Claire McCaskill, Amy Klobuchar, Andrew Cuomo, Steve Beshear, Joe Manchin; all of these folks were capable of entering the Presidential race and mounting viable campaigns had a void arisen.  That's what tends to happen when there is an open Presidential race.  That didn't happen; the only real opposition to Hillary was from someone who wasn't even a Democrat (Sanders). 

Why the cleared decks?  It's simple; the folks that could have offered a challenge to "the owners" (most notably Biden) were vested in the Democratic Party and kept their mouths shut about "the arrangement".  In doing so, they arranged the kind of coronation of a nominee that hadn't happened since Richard Nixon in 1960.  The Clintons BOUGHT the nomination; that's the reality of this.  Donna Brazile, who is a sleazeball opportunist, nevertheless did a public service by bringing this out into the open. 

I well may have switched my party registration to Democrat and voted for Biden if he had run.  And I likely would have, with a number of reservations, supported Biden over Trump in the general election.  I suppose that there were a number of folks like me in those counties that switched WI, MI, and PA that MIGHT have voted for Biden.  The Democratic Party became a Clinton Family Enterprise, moreso than the GOP was ever a Bush Family Enterprise.  In the words of Casey Stengel:  "Who woulda thunk it?".
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 05:08:56 PM »

She's claimed that snipers were trying to shoot her, that she was treated like a slave and that she had the authority to remove Clinton from the ticket. Why is anyone even taking her word seriously?
Sniper attacks? Hillary definitely knows something about that.

No matter how much to continue to dwell on Hillary Clinton, it doesn't change that Trump is doing a terrible job.
So you're just going to completely dodge the part about Hillary lying about snipers aren't you?

If you want to bring that up, we should also bring up Trump telling bald face lies on average six times a day.
Everything you don't want to hear is a "lie."
You've finally figured it out, lol!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies