Personal Hiatus
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:47:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Personal Hiatus
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Personal Hiatus  (Read 855 times)
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »

Translation re. hackery: I'm upset that the Democrats on this forum have been calling control of the Senate a toss-up for the past three months, instead of supporting my erroneous view that it will be a Republican lock.
Saying that it will be a GOP lock IS erroneous, but only someone who's been hiding under a rock the last two years would think that Democrats have it locked up, either.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014, 07:32:59 PM »

Starting tomorrow, I'm announcing that I will be taking a small hiatus from the forum. Discussing the same things every day, being told you're wrong, being personally insulted (KC I'm looking at you), the constant Hillary wank, and having the Democrats being overconfident and arrogant is getting really old, and doing it for another month and a half with the most small of changes in the numbers and discussion content will just be the definition of insanity.

I'll return before December, but that is a pessimistic estimate. The most accurate prediction is that it will be either on or the day after Halloween. But it could be earlier. I just need a break from the discussion, and will return when I have cooled down enough.

I will also be sending PMs still for more personal analysis of races when I feel like it. Otherwise, I will stick to making my own interpretations and keeping them to myself instead of having them insulted due to someone else's own bias getting the better of them.

Til then, see ya later.

Tell me about it...

Are you serious?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies