Who annoys you more, far-left liberals or far-right conservatives? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:27:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Who annoys you more, far-left liberals or far-right conservatives? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who annoys you more, far-left liberals or far-right conservatives?  (Read 3510 times)
danwxman

« on: January 27, 2005, 11:31:56 PM »
« edited: January 27, 2005, 11:34:46 PM by danwxman »

I've never made it any secret that hippie-type liberals get on my nerves...but theres nothing I can't stand more then annoying conservatives. I'm talking mostly about my college classes...there's this conservative who constantly interrupts my professor, has a major attitude with anybody that disagrees with him, wears a suit and tie to class every day...he's just a complete arrogant ass hole. I've noticed this out of other conservatives too. They come to college and just think the world is out to get them and they are extremely reactionary and arrogant to anybody that tries to debate them.

Now to be fair, I have noticed liberals like this too. But they usually outclass the conservatives in debate and tend to be less arrogant.
danwxman

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 11:32:50 PM »

Oh, and he murdered this kitten:
danwxman

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 11:41:29 PM »

Those Utopian liberals who live in an alternate world where every one loves peace and there is no hate or danger or terrosrism get on my nerves.

They want to sit down, smoke a bong, listen to some bongos and spoken word at a coffe house, and read the "news" in the New York Times and then complain  about how George W. Bush is Hitler and Stalin wasn;t that bad of a guy because he was a Communist.

I don't know anybody like that. I'm kinda close --- I do smoke weed (although rarely anymore) and go to Starbucks and read the NYT.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies