Dutch director killed by islamist fanatic! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:51:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Dutch director killed by islamist fanatic! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dutch director killed by islamist fanatic!  (Read 20085 times)
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« on: November 02, 2004, 06:10:52 PM »

This is awful! Radical Islam is the enemy number one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3974179.stm
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 05:05:34 PM »

This ruined the election night for me. I was looking forward to that night, but I wasn't anymore after this awful event happened.

Mr Van Gogh (Vincent van Gogh was the brother of his grandfather by the way) just finished a film about the murder on Pim Fortuyn, 2 years ago (who was shot by an extreme environmentalist btw, and not a muslim). He really admired Fortuyn.

His killer butchered him like a pig. He shot him first, Mr Van Gogh asked for mercy, but the man cut his throat and stuck the knives he had used in Van Goghs chest. On one of the knives he put a note with a text in Arabic on it. It is said that the AIVD (Dutch CIA) already knew the killer because he was a friend of a muslim extremist who was arrested for preparing a terrorist attack.

Thank God there were no riots last night, like there were when Fortuyn was murdered. Only in The Hague 35 people were arrested for shouting extreme-rightwing texts, but they were all released again today.

The Dutch would be wise to expel all Muslims immediately.

The courts in Belgium have banned a political party that took that position (it was the largest party in Belgium).
Banning of far right parties (or far left parties) is a bas idea. As long as they don't break any law they should have right to exist.

Here is their own view about the court's decision

http://vlaamsblok.be/index.shtml

Europe CAN'T expel Muslims. Most of them are citizens etc. Also it would be against human rights etc. (Oh now I'm liberal?)

However, I support a significant restricting of immigration.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »
« Edited: November 11, 2004, 04:27:31 PM by Huckleberry Finn »

Facts are facts.

The Iranian council banned candidates who did not toe their line and in Belgium (and other counties cited), if you dare disagree with the prevailing line you get banned as well.
Yeah! We haven't democracy. In France one journalist got 10 years in jail only because he said in television that the war on Iraq was right.

In Sweden and Germany government can arrest any person who says that welfare state shoud be abolished.

Also there are secret concentration camps all around the Europe. We also have a lot of Weapons of Mass Destruction, but you can't find them.

I think that USA should  immediately occupy and liberate Europe. It's about time that America brings its values to the Old Continent.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 04:29:36 PM »

Do you remember how in Iran the 'elections' were rigged by banning all candidates who did not adhere to islamo-facism?

In much of western europe, elections are 'won' on a similiar basis by banning those who disagree with the idiotology of the 'politically correct.'

I believe it was earlier this year that Bridget Bardot was fined for daring to say something not in accord with political correctness.

In Denmark, the murderer of the leader of the Danish libertarian party was given a very lenient sentence because the judges felt that it was not really bad to kill someone who opposed political correctness.

In both the Netherlands and Germany, banning parties that do not adhere to political correctness is done, just as in Belgium.

The rulers of many western european countries are afraid of their own people and are slowly inflicting a totalitarian state there to hold onto power.
As I said above.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 04:32:13 PM »

Facts are facts.

The Iranian council banned candidates who did not toe their line and in Belgium (and other counties cited), if you dare disagree with the prevailing line you get banned as well.
Yeah! We haven't democracy.
  appreciate the paradox, young man!
Hey, I'm not young.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 08:29:58 AM »

120 replies already!  Probably my most popular thread.

About the sentence of Fortyun's murderer. 18 years in jail is very long time in most European countries.

Personally I support much longer sentences.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies