Obama campaign to roll out 13 minute Keating 5 documentary at noon tommorow. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:05:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama campaign to roll out 13 minute Keating 5 documentary at noon tommorow. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama campaign to roll out 13 minute Keating 5 documentary at noon tommorow.  (Read 2928 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 06, 2008, 01:08:07 AM »

Obama better have raised a lot of money, because he's wasting a lot here.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »

The Obama camp sent out an e-mail blast telling everyone to watch this and spread it around.

Things are about to get very, very bloody.

If Obama wants a war, we'll bring it to him.

I used to believe McCain shouldn't go down the road of Reverend Wright.  Now I think he has no choice.

Hell, if this Keating thing is a legitimate issue, then we should just be able to make up an issue.  Let's make ads saying that Obama advocated mandatory interracial dating, or some sh**t like that.  If he's going to lie about our candidate, we're going to lie about him.  We'll show him how dirty we can get.  We will destroy him.

Hell, I used to want the campaign to just get over with.  Now, I want more time to dig up as much dirt on Obama as possible.

lol. Pathetic.

I know it's pathetic, but I just think imagine the US with the O as president.

I think I'll just crawl in a corner now.

Us liberals have had to put up with the extreme right in power for 8 years, so you guys should be able to survive some centrists in power.

Unfortunately, the Democrats didn't nominate one.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:14:22 PM »

If it's just a You-Tube type thing, it's worthless, and a waste of money.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 10:00:39 PM »

Something tells me the "I made mistakes" message won't really resonate with voters over the largest financial/corruption investigation in modern political history the same way that message might resonate over past drug-use.

I think it will, especially since nothing came from it.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You know, this one won't sell, IMO.  The connection is just so weak it won't reach into the minds of the voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies