www.leinadforthesouth.atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:39:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  www.leinadforthesouth.atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: www.leinadforthesouth.atlasia  (Read 1535 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2019, 01:35:42 AM »

Please assure me that you will not turn the South into a parliamentary hellhole like the other 2 regions. I voted with my feet against parliaments when I moved to the South. If you turn the South into a parliament, I will have no choice but to leave the game. I have no use for parliaments.

Parliamentary systems are a complete abomination.

The South needs to improve its own system, not become a carbon copy of the other two. I would hope that Leinad still appreciates that importance. He used to.

I'd love to try out all sorts of "crazy ideas," but honestly what's probably best is just chopping off the flexible seats/whatever I called those. There's value in having one of the governments be kinda simple.
(No promises I don't change my mind, but I definitely won't carbon-copy. If we do something crazy it'll be an idea written up by me at 5am or something.)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2019, 11:42:25 AM »

Please assure me that you will not turn the South into a parliamentary hellhole like the other 2 regions. I voted with my feet against parliaments when I moved to the South. If you turn the South into a parliament, I will have no choice but to leave the game. I have no use for parliaments.

Parliamentary systems are a complete abomination.

The South needs to improve its own system, not become a carbon copy of the other two. I would hope that Leinad still appreciates that importance. He used to.

I'd love to try out all sorts of "crazy ideas," but honestly what's probably best is just chopping off the flexible seats/whatever I called those. There's value in having one of the governments be kinda simple.
(No promises I don't change my mind, but I definitely won't carbon-copy. If we do something crazy it'll be an idea written up by me at 5am or something.)

You mean like the current Federalist Party Platform? Tongue
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2019, 11:45:07 AM »

And the name of the legislature!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States