BREAKING: Shots fired at BLM protest in downtown Dallas, TX (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:34:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Shots fired at BLM protest in downtown Dallas, TX (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Shots fired at BLM protest in downtown Dallas, TX  (Read 13095 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 07, 2016, 10:52:28 PM »

3 cops dead at last report.

If anyone wants to celebrate because of Ferguson, Baton Rouge, or "edgy", don't. Just don't.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:15:47 PM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 12:27:00 AM »

I've been busy to say the least here in ATL Wink

But Here a interesting story that I found during some investigating of the MN shooting .  I am not going to spectate anything further until more facts are present.   BUT...

[urlhttp://eastsidereviewnews.com/articles/2016/07/05/armed-robbers-hit-lauderdale-convenience-store][/url]

I will say the Baton Rouge incident looks 100% justified.  You don't take any chances fighting with a 300lbs man on the ground with a gun... doest matter if its in his pocket or not.   From what I see of the video it appears he attempted to retrieve it.   He's a convicted felon with a gun and actively resisted the police.  Stupid games will always win you stupid prizes and seems his was a 1st class ticket to the land of 6 feet under.   Nobody to blame but himself. 

It's one of those rare times MK and I agree.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 07:12:49 PM »

So responding to bronz 141 and his grotesquely over racism, and mentally fueled by double bourbon or two after a long long work week, I receive my first moderated Post in over 4 years.

I regret nothing. :-)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 11:14:24 PM »

So responding to bronz 141 and his grotesquely over racism, and mentally fueled by double bourbon or two after a long long work week, I receive my first moderated Post in over 4 years.

I regret nothing. :-)
I'm sorry.

SSorry about the things you said , or that I have no regrets over my response ? genuinely curious .
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 11:14:36 AM »

The NEW Black Panthers. They're a known hate group that has been disavowed by the actual Black Panthers. They're very small, more like the Westboro Baptist Church of black power movements.

They're not quite so minor as Westboro, which is basically a single extended family congregation . according to the SPLC. Spring issue they have about 20 branches nationwide . a bona fide hate group already , if this didn't demonstrate it to the world
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies