BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:16:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 41273 times)
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 09, 2017, 05:09:01 PM »

Looks like Ramsay just stabbed Roose Bolton.

Came here to make a GoT reference. Well done.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 08:49:12 PM »

Trump's excuse is not working. The responses to Collins' statement on Twitter are telling.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 10:18:04 PM »

You've got to be frickin kidding me. You liberals with your stupid EVERYONE IS A RACIST IF THEY WANNA FOLLOW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I'm sick and tired of liberals calling EVERYTHING Republicans do as "racist" and "xenophobic" (which doesn't make sense because NO ONE is AFRAID of IMMIGRANTS)

Grow the hell up

Wow, you're fully triggered huh? Not a liberal, was a Republican for 16 years, Republicans aren't Republicans anymore. Everything is in that party is built on hating minorities and forcing beliefs on people. Trust me, a lot of Republicans are terrified of immigrants coming in and taking their jobs and raping their wives and killing their kids and turning the US into a caliphate. My uncle is one of the cultists.

Trump should have been impeached by now for incompetence. He's slowly but surely hanging himself.
I'm not afraid of immigrants. My father is one.  I have never EVER once in my life met someone afraid of immigration and immigrants as a whole. You say you left the party, huh? I feel that the Party of Lincoln, the one built to STOP slavery, is much better than the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow, the one with a slave mentality towards immigrants, the one that promotes white guilt for s*** these people haven't even done.  There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

I don't see how hard it is to understand that the parties switched, all those old racist Democrats became even older racist Republicans in the late 80s and early 90s. Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, many others. My uncle is one of those people terrified of "the evil muslims who are coming here to rape and murder us", I know many people like him.

You're right, all those people need to go, we'd lose about 75% of the elected Republicans, but it will be a good purge, might possibly bring me back!
I like how I never even said the parties didn't switched. And no, I don't believe they switched 100%. Yes, Republicans became more conservative, but that's after they overwhelmingly supported civil rights. Yes, Democrats became more liberal, but they seem to have maintained their plantation mentality.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk

It opened my eyes even further after I did.

This last post reply is emblematic of this thread's devolution.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies