BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:47:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 41266 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« on: May 09, 2017, 04:58:15 PM »

AG recommendation.

The stated reason for firing? Mishandling "muh emails"...

I just so tired of all this winning.

This is not really that much of a good thing.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 05:01:13 PM »

So who's the creature Trump will put up to replace him? Rudy Guiliani? Trey Gowdy? This is bad...
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:30:01 PM »

Guy on CNN says Trump called Dianne Feinstein about this lol.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 09:50:52 PM »

Nobody ever said anything that you're citing about except perhaps on Fox (Fascist Old Xenophobes) News.

Feinstein said, "Not at this time." not that there was no evidence period. She went on to say that the investigation should continue. And the reason that there is no evidence is because the investigation is ongoing as of right now. The point you're making is like saying that because I am not actively manifesting disease X that there is no way that I have its virus or bacterial progenitor in my body, when I very well could and won't know until I get the results of the blood test that is in testing back from my doctor! It's so stupid that I can't possibly believe that you are making a serious argument here.

But you contradict yourself in the next sentence: "Is it ethical to milk an investigation dry for political points before anything has even been found, let alone confirmed?"

The investigation is not even close to being done, so no s*** that there is no evidence yet! And you keep deflecting because the truth is that if there is any evidence you, just like your President, don't want the public to know about it.
You've got to be friction kidding me. You liberals with your stupid EVERYONE IS A RACIST IF THEY WANNA FOLLOW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I'm sick and tired of liberals calling EVERYTHING Republicans do as "racist" and "xenophobic" (which doesn't make sense because NO ONE is AFRAID of IMMIGRANTS)

Grow the hell up

How many times are you gonna be triggered by this?
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 09:56:47 PM »

Until you liberals grow the hell up and stop with these blatant lies

Xenophobic rhetoric on immigration is a core tenant on right-wing populism.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 10:08:52 PM »

I like how I never even said the parties didn't switched. And no, I don't believe they switched 100%. Yes, Republicans became more conservative, but that's after they overwhelmingly supported civil rights. Yes, Democrats became more liberal, but they seem to have maintained their plantation mentality.

There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

Looks like you're a Democrat now. Welcome!
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 10:48:17 PM »

Actually, he should channel his anger into actually doing something of merit, say, appointing a special prosecutor. After that, he can do what he wants.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies