Poll- Best Choice for DNC Chairman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:35:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Poll- Best Choice for DNC Chairman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: After the DNC Chair Debate.. Who is best choice for DNC Chairman
Pete Buttigieg

Keith Ellison

Tom Perez

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Author Topic: Poll- Best Choice for DNC Chairman  (Read 1239 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 24, 2017, 01:08:13 AM »

I support Ellison because I think the Bernie side "deserves" this one.

With that said, Perez and Ellison would functionally be very similar. Ellison is still a creature of Washington. Let's not pretend that this matters very much. Come on guys.

As for the Pete guy, I have no idea who he is but the fact that his last name is "Butt" automatically disqualifies him.

It's funny because Buttigieg has been a Bernie guy for decades:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 01:43:53 AM »

With that said, Perez and Ellison would functionally be very similar. Ellison is still a creature of Washington. Let's not pretend that this matters very much. Come on guys.

As for the Pete guy, I have no idea who he is but the fact that his last name is "Butt" automatically disqualifies him.

Are there indications that he isn't anymore?

He endorsed Hillary in 2016, but to be fair he waited until April 2016 when it was pretty clear Bernie wasn't going to win.

He's also less anti-business than Sanders. In particular, when it comes to the loss of manufacturing jobs, he blames automation more than NAFTA.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 02:57:16 AM »

He endorsed Hillary in 2016, but to be fair he waited until April 2016 when it was pretty clear Bernie wasn't going to win.

He's also less anti-business than Sanders. In particular, when it comes to the loss of manufacturing jobs, he blames automation more than NAFTA.

April was before the Indiana primary. Writing something about Bernie 16 years ago doesn't cancel out the fact that he went against his state and county in endorsing terrible Hillary.

So you're cool with your boy Ellison sipping wine with David Brock, right?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 03:12:45 AM »

April was before the Indiana primary. Writing something about Bernie 16 years ago doesn't cancel out the fact that he went against his state and county in endorsing terrible Hillary.

Obviously the ideal candidate would tell David Brock to go f**k himself, but that probably wouldn't be helpful for getting votes from the worthless Clinton deadwood hacks who constitute the DNC.

Jfern? Supporting a candidate who is willing to compromise his principles for the sake of more votes?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 03:19:33 AM »

Obviously the ideal candidate would tell David Brock to go f**k himself, but that probably wouldn't be helpful for getting votes from the worthless Clinton deadwood hacks who constitute the DNC.

Jfern? Supporting a candidate who is willing to compromise his principles for the sake of more votes?

Well, ideally there would be a better candidate, but of the people running for DNC chair, Ellison is obviously the best.

I like Ellison too but I enjoy busting your balls.

Honestly I like Ellison, Buttigieg, and Perez, and I think everyone can agree all 3 are massive upgrades to DWS.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies