Worst signatures (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:11:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Worst signatures (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Worst signatures  (Read 3893 times)
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« on: March 24, 2016, 03:33:52 PM »

Any that show fandom for Her Highness because it chips away at my hope for humanity to know she has actual fans. 

Are you gonna be at the DNC this summer?

Inside?  No.  That's for establishment elites like yourself.  But I'm tailgating with the NJ Young Dems and taking part in a march for Bernie supporters on the 24th.  We also have some AAD people coming out to **** **** up.

sounds like some pure cringe material
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 04:56:34 PM »

Any that show fandom for Her Highness because it chips away at my hope for humanity to know she has actual fans. 

Are you gonna be at the DNC this summer?

Inside?  No.  That's for establishment elites like yourself.  But I'm tailgating with the NJ Young Dems and taking part in a march for Bernie supporters on the 24th.  We also have some AAD people coming out to **** **** up.

sounds like some pure cringe material

Please. Somebody could make a complete cringe compilation using only your posts.

the ones where i get sandernistas like you salty?

this is a perfect example btw, you guys really don't get how cringey you truly are lmao
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 07:14:17 PM »

Wulfric's is pretty terrible because there's nothing more annoying than somebody who has probably never been to New York talking as if they know anything about New Yorkers or what Hillary Clinton has/has not done for the state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies