SB 108-02: Sarbanes-Oxley Reform Act (Rejected) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:32:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SB 108-02: Sarbanes-Oxley Reform Act (Rejected) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SB 108-02: Sarbanes-Oxley Reform Act (Rejected)  (Read 1151 times)
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« on: March 19, 2022, 05:56:10 PM »

I remember debating this several years ago, why are we doing this again? Anyways, this should be tabled once the required time period has elapsed.

Do you remember that you were the sponsor?

This bill basically helps smaller and mid size businesses by exempting them from expensive financial regs. Big businesses still get to take it up the A.

While im not the immediate sponsor, the honorable Ishan's proposed amendment still expands the exemption from the status quo so i wouldnt object if it helps the bill pass.

It was silly then and it's silly now, not that you ever learn anything, so this is a waste of my time.

More of a waste than opening elections?

The fact that you try to distract from your vile worldview by bringing up irrelevant non-sequiturs is ridiculous. You can never actually defend your despicable beliefs on their merits.

This is rich coming form the Senator who seems to think that criticism is just 'bait' to be hand waived away.
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 08:57:35 PM »

Aye
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 05:41:12 AM »

Mr. PPT how long will the vote remain open on this?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies