Office of Representative Classic Conservative
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:58:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Representative Classic Conservative
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Office of Representative Classic Conservative  (Read 8984 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2016, 05:45:24 PM »

I'll let the event stay, and I'll even let you keep the medal, but go get congressional approval to buy the land please.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2016, 05:56:07 PM »

We already have a Victims of Communism memorial! Land on the Mall can't just be bought and sold! You need congressional approval!
Ok let me restate this it's off the mall but still in DC there you go and by memorial, I mean it's on the property of the museum.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2016, 06:00:35 PM »

Please stop "buying" national landmarks. Its unrealistic and usurps the authority of the GM.
I should've articulated my statement better, the museum isn't going to be on the National Mall it will be located in Nyman near the mall and their many museums. I don't see any reason why people or organizations can't buy history. It's not a function of the government to protect and preserve historical buildings, items and objects.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2016, 07:15:22 PM »

Please stop "buying" national landmarks. Its unrealistic and usurps the authority of the GM.
I should've articulated my statement better, the museum isn't going to be on the National Mall it will be located in Nyman near the mall and their many museums. I don't see any reason why people or organizations can't buy history. It's not a function of the government to protect and preserve historical buildings, items and objects.
Mr. Secretary, I'm glad that the Society of James Madison has chosen to abide by the laws of our Republic and build their museum on private property. I do not object to private persons owning and maintaining historic landmarks in principle, but there is a large difference between a group like the Mount Vernon Ladies Association or the Indiana Historical Society (both of which are non-partisan, not-for-proffit organizations that exist to preserve our past for the benefit of Atlasia) and a partisan lobbyist group like the S.J.M. group that exists to advance a particular ideology. Landmarks like Mount Vernon, the National Mall, Independence Hall, the Grand Canyon, and hundreds of other sites across Atlasia are part of our national heritage, and belong - by right if not by title - to the Atlasian people, not to a select group of political elites. History does not belong to the right or the left: it belongs to all of us, and these sites should remain under the ownership of an organization that represents the entire Atlasian people. As a historian, I must object to a partisan group attempting to "buy history;" as a public servant, I must object to any attempt to violate the laws of our Republic (which, thankfully, you have chosen to comply with).
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2016, 07:31:13 PM »

Mr. Secretary, I'm glad that the Society of James Madison has chosen to abide by the laws of our Republic and build their museum on private property. I do not object to private persons owning and maintaining historic landmarks in principle, but there is a large difference between a group like the Mount Vernon Ladies Association or the Indiana Historical Society (both of which are non-partisan, not-for-proffit organizations that exist to preserve our past for the benefit of Atlasia) and a partisan lobbyist group like the S.J.M. group that exists to advance a particular ideology. Landmarks like Mount Vernon, the National Mall, Independence Hall, the Grand Canyon, and hundreds of other sites across Atlasia are part of our national heritage, and belong - by right if not by title - to the Atlasian people, not to a select group of political elites. History does not belong to the right or the left: it belongs to all of us, and these sites should remain under the ownership of an organization that represents the entire Atlasian people. As a historian, I must object to a partisan group attempting to "buy history;" as a public servant, I must object to any attempt to violate the laws of our Republic (which, thankfully, you have chosen to comply with).
I completely agree with your statement, I don't think that anybody has the right to buy the Grand Canyon, The National Mall, Independence Hall etc. But I believe that people and groups have the right to buy individuals homes. The SOJM lets the Mount Vernon Ladies Association do whatever they want with the property as was part of the agreement we always allow tours of the property during normal hours. All we do on the property is basically say we own it we allow the MVLA to do whatever they want and have always done spread the history of George Washington to all who come and visit. We basically can use the property for events and rent it out to others. That has always happened and it continues to happen.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2016, 09:20:51 PM »

You're SOS, not a member of the John Birch society
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2016, 10:45:51 PM »

Please elaborate on what you mean???
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2016, 12:55:18 PM »

Secretary of State is suppose to be a relatively non partisan position where you put forward a set of global ideas, that generally don't often a lot of nations.

Moving the Israeli capital to Jerusalem, recognizing Taiwan over China and banning reproductive healthcare services for woman generally doesn't promote a good image abroad
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2016, 02:13:08 PM »

Secretary of State is suppose to be a relatively non partisan position where you put forward a set of global ideas, that generally don't often a lot of nations.

Moving the Israeli capital to Jerusalem, recognizing Taiwan over China and banning reproductive healthcare services for woman generally doesn't promote a good image abroad
I am promoting ideas and Israels capital has always been technically Israel, Taiwan has been recognized before and putting pro-life bills into law in the South is good I think. I bet you Mr. Governor you wouldn't be complaining if their was a progressive SOS but you are only complaing probably because I am SOS.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2016, 07:41:17 PM »

I am promoting ideas and Israels capital has always been technically Israel, Taiwan has been recognized before and putting pro-life bills into law in the South is good I think. I bet you Mr. Governor you wouldn't be complaining if their was a progressive SOS but you are only complaing probably because I am SOS.

No, if a Progressive was acting like Noam Chomsky, and raising memorials to 'the victims of capitalism', declaring Palestine the only state worthy of statedom in the middle east whilst putting forward bills to nationalize Wall Street I'd be equally as concerned
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2016, 06:36:14 PM »

CLASSIC CONSERVATIVE TO CAMPAIGN FOR BREXIT

On Wednesday and Thursday, Representative Classic Conservative is going to be in The United Kingdom to campaign for the 'Brexit'. Classic Conservative will be making stops with Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson on Wednesday across England and on Thursday he will be making stops at local polling places in England and Wales to turn out support for Leaving the European Union. This weekend, Congressman Conservative will be holding a conference at his resort in Ashland, Oregon. The Conference is to be attended by leading right-wing politicians from across the country including Nigel Farage, Benjamin Netanyahu, Norbert Hofer and others.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2016, 08:12:44 PM »

CLASSIC CONSERVATIVE TO HOST REVIVAL RALLIES

Today, Representative Classic Conservative announced today that he is hosting eight revival rallies across the Republic of Atlasia. The dates and locations are as followed.

July 6th: Revival Rally in Birmingham, Alabama at the steps of the Old Alabama Capitol Building

July 7th: Revival Rally in Louisville, Kentucky at the Louisville Convention Center

July 8th: Revival Rally at Mount Vernon; Home of George and Martha Washington

July 9th: Revival Rally in Boston, Massachusetts at the steps of the Old Massachusetts Capitol Building

July 10th: Revival Rally in New York City at Federal Hall

July 11th: Revival Rally in San Francisco, California at the Old Pacific Capitol Building

July 12th: Revival Rally in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Lake City Convention Center

July 13th: Revival Rally in Duluth, Minnesota at the Buhl Village Hall

Representative Classic Conservative said that "we need to build up the belief of Jesus Christ and our God in our country. As in the past years, we have forgetten what it means to be a Christian and have attracted towards atheism." All are welcome to attend the rallies.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2016, 08:23:29 PM »

Rep. CC, could I join you on stage in Birmingham? It'd be an honor to stand with you, my brother in Christ, for our God and our country.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2016, 08:49:21 PM »

Rep. CC, could I join you on stage in Birmingham? It'd be an honor to stand with you, my brother in Christ, for our God and our country.
Definitely, all are welcome to join us.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2016, 01:03:41 AM »

Have you head about the rally in DC on July 16?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2016, 02:38:06 PM »

REVIVAL RALLY SUCCESS!

Over the past week, Representative Classic Conservative (F-TX), has held multiple revival rallies across all three regions. Starting in the home of the Civil Rights Movement and ending in a place where thousands of immigrants from Europe came to start a new life. Representative Conservative, spoke a message of hope and preached the gospel to the masses gathered there. We recieved beautiful speeches, by famous evangelists and Christian Conservative leaders including Franklin Graham, Ralph Reed, David Barton, John Hagee and others. We were also blessed to be joined by true conservatives fighting for our values including Thomas from NJ and Santander. We ask all, people of faith to continue to spread the gospel of our Lord and be an evangelist to those who need to hear the message of love, faith and hope in our country and around Earth.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2016, 01:02:31 PM »

STATEMENT ON THE EXECUTION OF MARK HOOPER

"As most, Atlasians were when we heard about the gruesome beheading of Atlasian Citizen, Mark Hooper of New Orleans, I am shocked and saddened for his family, friends and all those who met him in his path. We must pressure the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to return the body of Mr. Hooper and we should increase pressure on the Kingdom to apologize and to return all Atlasian citizens in custody, or face financially pressure from our nation and or sanctions on the government. We must pressure the Kingdom to stop financing terror and killing civilians."
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2018, 08:53:07 PM »

Office of Speaker Classic Conservative
Classic Conservative sits on his throne surrounded by his servants

Greetings in Christ,

Brethren, it was my high honor and privilege to be elected Speaker of the Southern House of Delegates after my long hiatus from Atlasian politics. Immediately, I’d like to thank President Fhtagn for signing the Executive Order that implemented the Mexico City Policy for the remainder of her term. It is most necessary that we, as a society and culture, support the unborn in all stages of pregnancy. Hopefully, this will be an enormous term for conservative policies in the Southern Region. In the coming weeks and months, I plan on introducing laws to protect freedom of conscience, promote life and human dignity, support our law enforcement officials, undue the transgender protections passed by the communists, end communism in the schools, support God, and crack down on opposition to our nation’s immigration laws. With your help and support, all of this is possible.

In Christ,
Classic Conservative
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2018, 09:25:49 PM »

How exactly is there "communism in the schools"?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2018, 09:56:52 PM »

How exactly is there "communism in the schools"?

I'd like to know this too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies