o hai (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 11:00:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  o hai (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: o hai  (Read 6560 times)
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« on: October 27, 2013, 10:13:49 PM »

Meh. The biggest issue here is that someone posted a PM, which is against forum rules. It's legal to move wherever you want; let's not pretend otherwise.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 10:56:54 PM »

Since it seems like this is the thread to do it, can we also condemn the NM-AM for their strategic registration instead of just ganging up on the PU?

To my knowledge, the revolution's spatial distribution is largely the result of Pacificans feeling most drawn to the NM-AM.

That's a bunch of crap. Xahar, Seatown and Fuzzy are the only Pacificans in that movement. Why is Bacon King registered in the Pacific now (although the election results would suggest he still thinks he is in the south)? Why is the cat freak lady registered in the Pacific? Why is Pkemp? Why is Cincinnatus?

FTR, Bacon King voted in the IDS because of election law. He's a legal resident of the Pacific.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 12:26:42 AM »

2. The personal message I sent to Marnetmar never said it was  secret and should he have decided to move to the mideast, it would have been a little obvious when it happened.

Huh Then why did you post this?

I don't recall ever receiving a PM from you, would you mind sending it again?

Greetings Smiley

I wanted to ask you to consider re-registering in the Mideast, PJ recommended I talk to some of you guys about this.  This is off-record, meaning don't tell anyone about this invite, even if you trust them.  As you may or may not be aware, the region has recently been re-energized by the abortion debate after the Federalist majority in the Assembly, with the support of Governor ZuWo, tried to ram through a number of harsh restrictions on abortion rights (including a 25 year jail sentence for women who get abortions for reasons other than rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother).  As a Progressive, you'd be a natural ally for the center-left coalition in the region which includes both members of the Progressive Union and reasonable and respectful Laborites.  Most importantly, you'd be a critical vote against the extreme policies the region's Federalists have tried to ram through.  We're gonna make a strong push to take back the Assembly and possibly the Governorship, but we'll need your support!  Thoughts?  Thanks and Dave bless Smiley

I recieved the PM from Mr. X, not you.
Ok but my point is, if you didn't receive a PM from me, why did you post this?
PJ recommended I talk to some of you
Those are Mr. X's words that Marnetmar posted.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies