Hillary does rally with Bernie dressed as the emperor, scowls and nods all day. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:06:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary does rally with Bernie dressed as the emperor, scowls and nods all day. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary does rally with Bernie dressed as the emperor, scowls and nods all day.  (Read 1346 times)
egalitt
Russian Federation
« on: September 29, 2016, 10:57:23 AM »

Empress Clinton II. Sounds impressive.  In 2020 you are likely to have Clinton III,  or Bush III.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 11:10:40 AM »

My country is unhappy to have no such royal dynasties as the Clintons and the Bushes. Nobody knows  what will happen when Putin quits. In the USA the situation is much more predictable. When a Clinton quits  he/she is replaced by another Clinton or  a Bush.  Frankly speaking I envy  you your unpretentious system of power transfer.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 11:15:56 AM »

Empress Clinton II. Sounds impressive.  In 2020 you are likely to have Clinton III,  or Bush III.
Still better than Putin.

I agree with you. Putin will make a bad US President. His command of  English is rather limited.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies