Question Time with Marokai and PS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:09:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Question Time with Marokai and PS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question Time with Marokai and PS  (Read 8196 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:56:17 PM »

If that's the case then I'm totally fine with it. But I just hope it doesn't get used without that prompting in the future. I want to keep as many people playing the game as possible.
Echoing what Marokai said, I sincerely Al agreed to do this beforehand, and my guess is that he did. If not, though, I think it was completely out of line to pin him for this, and I'm sure Atlasians will hold nothing personal against him for it.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 12:22:47 PM »

Do you think that a welfare-cheating, basement-dwelling, home school dropout is the best man for the job?
Someone's personal way of life doesn't matter to me in a vote in a fantasy goverment game. Maybe in RL, but not here. The reason I don't think he's the best many for the job is because one of his opponents is me! Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 02:27:20 AM »

Forgive me for not keeping up with such a busy legislative body.
You can't even keep up with a slow legislative body. Imagine how awful it'd be if they had been especially active this session! Tongue

Marokai, you're job as AG should be above running this campaign. Part of that job is updating the wiki. You know how long it took be to do it? 30 minutes. And don't try and say you haven't had time, because everyone know's you have plenty of time on your hands to spend half an hour doing your only job right now.  If running this campaign is tmth (too much to handle) and detracts from your real job, you should either resign or drop out of the race.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 02:36:21 AM »

Forgive me for not keeping up with such a busy legislative body.
You can't even keep up with a slow legislative body. Imagine how awful it'd be if they had been especially active this session! Tongue

Marokai, you're job as AG should be above running this campaign. Part of that job is updating the wiki. You know how long it took be to do it? 30 minutes. And don't try and say you haven't had time, because everyone know's you have plenty of time on your hands to spend half an hour doing your only job right now.  If running this campaign is tmth (too much to handle) and detracts from your real job, you should either resign or drop out of the race.

Like I said, I took time away from Atlasia for a few days and didn't see Kalwejt mention it. If he actually wanted it, he could've PMed me, or sent me a message on AIM, both of which he didn't do. He then immediately ran to you, my political opponent, to do the job instead. He clearly didn't care that much about it and just wanted something to counter any complaints about Snowguy's poor tenure as PPT. (As if me not updating the wiki with legislation you can count on one hand is actually a blight on my record.)

Marokai, no one should have to remind you to do your job. And in defending Kalwejt, he didn’t run to me and ask me to do it. I told him it needed to be done, and asked him if it’d be okay, to which he said yes. This was not a political maneuver on either of our parts. It just needed to be done.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 02:43:21 AM »

If it wasn't a political maneuver, you wouldn't be here faux-shaming me over it.
I didn't say a word about it until you brought it up tonight, and I wasn't planning on saying anything. I did it because it needed to be done. I would have done the same thing if (pulls name out of hat) PiT was AG and wasn't updating the statue. And if he would have tried to shrug it off and act like it was no big deal that he was neglecting his job, I would have called him out on it too.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 02:50:48 AM »

Tmth: Unfamiliar with a variety of laws, consistently dodges questions about his proposals concerning the debt and asks others to do the work for him.
I have no problem admitting I don't know every Atlasian law under the Sun, and I doubt you or anyone else does either.

However, you're second line is completely and utterly false. I have a list of proposed budget cuts to the military which I sent to Badger about a week ago, and he has promised that within the week, he'll have some numbers back to me on the effects. I'm not going to post those numbers publically until I know what their effects would be, but if you'd like to hit me up sometime on AIM or private message, I'd be more than happy to work with you on them, as I'm sure you'd be willing to provide some insight.

And Marokai, the fact that it was only 5 or so pieces of legislation makes it even worse, because that could have easily been taken care of in less than an hour. You neglected to do one of the easiest jobs in Atlasia - updating the Wiki.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies