Which state has the best Atlas members? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 03:30:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which state has the best Atlas members? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which state has the best Atlas members?  (Read 4680 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 16, 2009, 07:57:14 PM »

California, only because of a few like PiT, Lunar, Torie, Ronnie, Cutie 15 and SPC. I am neutral on Sbane. The rest are pretty low grade.

New York, where do I begin so many, so good.

CT thanks to AndrewCT

Indiana has three top grade posters. Peter Bell, JSojourner, and Tmth

Illinois has Muon

But the top among all of these has to be Pennsylvania due to GM3, Flyers and of course Phil. Soutly, and the others aren't bad either but the above three make that state shine above the rest.

Minnesota has some of the best and worst Liberals depending on your perspective. SnowGuy, BRTD, ILV.

The posters from NC and NJ are really horrible and would rank among the worst on the forum with few exceptions like Fezzy and some other others.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »

California, only because of a few like PiT, Lunar, Torie, Ronnie, Cutie 15 and SPC. I am neutral on Sbane. The rest are pretty low grade.
Is Cutie 15 ahead of me because of this? Or is it because I am an elitist and Cutie 15 merely thought about becoming one but never acted on it? Tongue

Neither but being an elitist certainly doesn't help you in my list. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 09:32:41 PM »

Since this has just turned into a "my state is the best" plug thread, then I'll say Minnesota.  Because we never voted for Ronald Reagan, which gives us a unique perspective.  That is all Smiley

Well....

You voted for Norm Coleman and Tim Pawlenty.  People in one of your CD's voted for Michele Bachmann.  2 of your Dems are social conservatives. (Playing Devil's Advocate here) 

Still a very good state all said...  You have Amy Klobuchar, Paul Wellstone, HHH, and many great people.

PA on the other hand has many Democrats (not on here) who pretty much should switch parties. 

Don't forget they also elected Rod Gramms.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies