Bush campaign releases devastating web ad against Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:00:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bush campaign releases devastating web ad against Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush campaign releases devastating web ad against Trump  (Read 4108 times)
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« on: September 01, 2015, 11:19:41 AM »

Highlights from the comments

'Still don't care, Trump is still better than another Bush''

''Folks tend to change their mind when life experience shows that their original opinion or belief is no longer valid or was possibly wrong to begin with. I have certainly changed my mind as I have learned through time. I have voted for TWO of the Bush family for president. Considering the other candidates at the time it was not a hard choice. It is not a hard choice now. Trump 2016!''

''This video didn't really change my mind, and I think it's a weak attack. Trump was a private citizen most of his life, not a politician, and he seems to have naturally evolved his positions over time.''

''I like him even more after this video. He's a pragmatist and not a partisan. I'm a moderate republican and I think the rich should be paying more in taxes. The middle class is getting absolutely hosed in this country. Trump 2016!''

"Devastating"
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 11:23:16 AM »

Wont make a difference. Bush is weak on the border and embraces another culture.

Running Jeb is like running Billy Carter (RIP)

Wow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies