Mitt Romney is a sore loser, still a firm believer in his 47% comments (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:42:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt Romney is a sore loser, still a firm believer in his 47% comments (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney is a sore loser, still a firm believer in his 47% comments  (Read 11385 times)
Link
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:43:44 PM »

Even as a Democrat I will say there is so much more to Mitt Romney then you people think. You are wearing partisan blinders when viewing history and it's unfortunate. I voted for Obama but I respect the positions Romney was in. He was trying to avenge his fathers legacy and this loss must be hard for him.

Stop being bitches about it. All of you.

Hey African Americans have been eating sh-t for centuries.  There is no requirement for them to be a punching bag because some rich white f-ck failed avenge his rich father's quest for power.  If that's why he's being a racist prick then that's even more petty and pathetic.  It will be a cold day in hell when I weep because someone with $200 million, a great family, and his healthy failed to accumulate more power.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies