When will FL vote to the left of PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 08:27:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  When will FL vote to the left of PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When will FL vote to the left of PA  (Read 2212 times)
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 06, 2017, 01:31:04 PM »

The I-4 corridor is still swing district. I do not see a trend; I see fluctuation. Florida is super polarized and will remain that way. Anyway, any losses in the I-4 are being offset in the North and other areas of Florida. Remember when Volusia County was so Democratic that it was with Palm Beach and Miami Dame during the recount forced by Gore? Volusia voted R, which was offset by Orange becoming more liberal. There are constant fluctuations in Florida, but the overall state remains the same.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 09:35:59 PM »

2024 or 2028.

Old white retirees won’t be flooding Florida in the same numbers they have been if these hurricanes continue to intensify. They’ll begin to retire to other places.
It isn't just older American in Florida that drive up Republican votes. 25-29 Year olds in Florida voted for Trump and 40-64 did as well. There is evidence that there will be continuing generations of Florida conservative voters beyond transplanted older Americans.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies