SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Game Reform/PC) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:31:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Game Reform/PC) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE STANDING COMMITTEE: Gov't Oversight and Reform (Game Reform/PC)  (Read 5428 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

« on: July 22, 2013, 11:27:58 AM »

I had no indication "Operation Rimjob" was going to occur following the recall of the Pacific Council as well as NVGonzalez. With the President's Executive Order, I still had every belief that Xahar and the other NM-AM members truly wanted to do good in the Pacific. While I didn't necessarily agree with their beliefs I figured some activity was better than no activity. I left for my leave of absence and upon returning found the region in complete disarray. The Council had abolished the region following the passage of the Fourth Constitution. Not only was I disappointed, I viewed the actions as unconstitutional (which was later reaffirmed by the Supreme Court) therefore I returned to business as usual (opening voting booths primarily).

The IDS of course took action, which I disapproved of and believe contributed to the crisis which may be leading us to a recession but the blame certainly does not fall upon them alone.

I'll answer any questions y'all need me to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies